Cardiff City (H) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The left sided CB spot is our Achilles heel: Bielik gets dragged out of position too easily; Clarke and Davies too slow; Buchanan too inexperienced. I think we have two options. Either go 3 at the back or sit deeper and play 2 DMs

Roos

Bogle Keogh Clarke Evans Lowe

Holmes Bielik Shinnie Bennett

Marriott

It has to be a more defensive 4231 for me with how much of a shambles we have been today, I would go with:

Hamer

Bogle(if fit) Keogh Clarke Lowe

Bielik  Shinnie 

Waghorn  Holmes Paterson

Marriott

I want to see some more steel in midfield, and its about time Lawrence, Dowell and Huddlestone get dropped with how awful they have been since the first game of the season.

Mc hammer

Trialist Spongebob Bigfoot Jay z

Rammie Buzz Lightyear Trialist 

Pikachu Marriott Cardi b

Can't do much worse 

Chris Martin... he has to play. The ball isn’t sticking up front and because it’s barely there, when it is there it needs to be there as long as possible. I’d go Marriott up top, Martin In front of him and put waggy on the wing. 

7 minutes ago, DazaDunn said:

Chris Martin... he has to play. The ball isn’t sticking up front and because it’s barely there, when it is there it needs to be there as long as possible. I’d go Marriott up top, Martin In front of him and put waggy on the wing. 

Won't happen. 

But we might see Beeleek in midfield.

I really do think we have to go 3 at the back.

Every single strength we have is accommodated by it, and it hides our weaknesses more.

Would allow us to get two up front and negates the need for wingers, getting our potentially most dangerous player, Lawrence, in his best position.

Roos

Keogh Bielik Clarke

Bogle Holmes Shinnie Lowe

Lawrence

Waghorn Marriott

Holmes at RWB and Knight in CM if Bogle isn’t fit. Clarke is possibly too slow for that but I’d like to think he’s a good enough defender to make himself allowances for it.

Dowell dropped for now. I think he has a part to play but it’s possibly further forward, competing with Lawrence. 

Shinnie in as the only viable Huddlestone alternative and would possibly put us more on the front foot. Think we’re seeing what a useful player Johnson was, now he’s gone.

Should be good a 2 week break , bad week at the office ,vwork on a new system /style that suits . Personally 

Roos 

Bogle.     Keogh.          Clarke.     Lowe 

Shinnie.    Bielik.  

Holmes.                                  Lawrence 

Waghorn.   Marriott. 

16 hours ago, Cam the Ram said:

Roos

Bogle Keogh Clarke Lowe

Holmes Bielik Knight

Waghorn Marriott Lawrence

Just got back off holiday so I've missed the last couple of games. How's it been going? 

Who's next? Colin? Brill - that team right there looks perfect. Should smash 'em!

Archived