Cardiff City (H) Match Thread

Roos

Keogh Bielik Clarke
Zoon                                 Lowe
                  Shinnie 
        Holmes         Lawrence

Marriott       Waghorn

Martin on the bench 👍

Look at this pile of crap I've come up with...

Roos

Lowe   Keogh   Clarke   Malone

Bielik   Knight

Holmes   Marriott   Jozefzoon

Martin

Would like to see -

Hamer

Bogle     Keogh              Clark      Lowe

Bielik

Holmes           Knight

Waghorn                                     Lawrence

Marriott

As Bogle is still injured:

Roos

Lowe      Keogh                   Clarke     Malone

Bielik

Holmes             Knight

Lawrence

Waghorn           Marriott

I'm really looking forward to this game. I miss Chris Martin and am nostalgic for the good ole days, and hope he is involved.

Happy memories of Derby's number 19 chewing his gum, holding the ball up with added option to go down like an unsecured wardrobe for a free kick if nothing is on, castigating team mates for not finding him with a pass. Ah, lovely...

10 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Warnock isn't happy (again)... He's upset Bacuna didn't get a rest on international duty and didn't/doesn't arrive back until today. Whereas Giggs rested Lawrence on Monday.

Wasn’t he watching Lawrence at Brentford then 

1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Warnock isn't happy (again)... He's upset Bacuna didn't get a rest on international duty and didn't/doesn't arrive back until today. Whereas Giggs rested Lawrence on Monday.

He's a massive knob. Got no respect what so ever for him,  even now when hes interviewed he drops in about the tragic events earlier in the year, if he was that broke up about it he would have resigned on principal for the appallingly way Cardiff are dealing with it.

The game doesn't need people like him.

3 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

He's a massive knob. Got no respect what so ever for him,  even now when hes interviewed he drops in about the tragic events earlier in the year, if he was that broke up about it he would have resigned on principal for the appallingly way Cardiff are dealing with it.

The game doesn't need people like him.

In what way are they dealing with it that’s wrong ? They have been advised by their insurance company, who are ultimately responsible for the claim, on how to deal with it. There certainly is an argument to it being handled poorly, but why sure Warnock resign ???

I have to admit when you consider the ramblings that he’s subjected us all to over the years, it’s time he went elsewhere.

He really does football no favours what so ever, a dinosaur that has outlasted his usefulness in every capacity.

47 minutes ago, Rosythram said:

I have to admit when you consider the ramblings that he’s subjected us all to over the years, it’s time he went elsewhere.

He really does football no favours what so ever, a dinosaur that has outlasted his usefulness in every capacity.

Once again a matter of opinion, personally think he is a great manager with a record that speaks for itself, including promotion from this division. I’d have been quite happy if one of our previous managers had replicated that feat, seems pretty useful to me. 

32 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

Once again a matter of opinion, personally think he is a great manager with a record that speaks for itself, including promotion from this division. I’d have been quite happy if one of our previous managers had replicated that feat, seems pretty useful to me. 

Yes fair comment,  he has managed to get weaker squads than Derby's promoted to the PL. 

On 02/09/2019 at 16:24, Remy the hare said:

There’s nothing more I’d like to see but if Chris Martin starts I will run naked back to the car at full time. 

I think you're safe with this, looks to me like he's not in Cocus plans. Personally I wouldn't play him, it looks to me like MF and wide men are letting us down, Jack and Waggers are ahead of Martin surely. 

11 minutes ago, superzak said:

Young people today are to quick to call us oldies dinosaurs. Warnock has experience, achieved a lot in this game of football we all love and should be afforded more respect. 

If only he had a tiny tiny piece of respect for every bugger else he might receive more.

but as his modus operandi was to use every little ratty trick he could think up to do one over on his opposition, ol Colin reaps what sows....

7 minutes ago, PhilGeeWasMyIdol said:

I think you're safe with this, looks to me like he's not in Cocus plans. Personally I wouldn't play him, it looks to me like MF and wide men are letting us down, Jack and Waggers are ahead of Martin surely. 

He’s going to be on the bench. Cocu confirmed he wasn’t gonna be involved in the u23’s game. 

33 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

Don't think many would argue about Colin's record, in the Championship, at least. I just think folk used to find his outbursts pretty entertaining whereas these days he's just, well... Colin