Jump to content
Bwash_Ram

Cardiff City (H) Match Thread

Recommended Posts

                     Roos

         Keogh Bielik Clarke
Zoon                                 Lowe
                  Shinnie 
        Holmes         Lawrence

        Marriott       Waghorn

Martin on the bench 👍

Share this post


Link to post

Look at this pile of crap I've come up with...

                    Roos

Lowe   Keogh   Clarke   Malone

               Bielik   Knight

 Holmes   Marriott   Jozefzoon

                   Martin

Share this post


Link to post

Would like to see -

                          Hamer

Bogle     Keogh              Clark      Lowe

                          Bielik

               Holmes           Knight

Waghorn                                     Lawrence

                          Marriott

Share this post


Link to post

As Bogle is still injured:

 

                              Roos

Lowe      Keogh                   Clarke     Malone

                              Bielik

                Holmes             Knight

                           Lawrence

               Waghorn           Marriott

Share this post


Link to post

I'm really looking forward to this game. I miss Chris Martin and am nostalgic for the good ole days, and hope he is involved.

Happy memories of Derby's number 19 chewing his gum, holding the ball up with added option to go down like an unsecured wardrobe for a free kick if nothing is on, castigating team mates for not finding him with a pass. Ah, lovely...

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Warnock isn't happy (again)... He's upset Bacuna didn't get a rest on international duty and didn't/doesn't arrive back until today. Whereas Giggs rested Lawrence on Monday.

Wasn’t he watching Lawrence at Brentford then 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Warnock isn't happy (again)... He's upset Bacuna didn't get a rest on international duty and didn't/doesn't arrive back until today. Whereas Giggs rested Lawrence on Monday.

He's a massive knob. Got no respect what so ever for him,  even now when hes interviewed he drops in about the tragic events earlier in the year, if he was that broke up about it he would have resigned on principal for the appallingly way Cardiff are dealing with it.

The game doesn't need people like him.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

He's a massive knob. Got no respect what so ever for him,  even now when hes interviewed he drops in about the tragic events earlier in the year, if he was that broke up about it he would have resigned on principal for the appallingly way Cardiff are dealing with it.

The game doesn't need people like him.

In what way are they dealing with it that’s wrong ? They have been advised by their insurance company, who are ultimately responsible for the claim, on how to deal with it. There certainly is an argument to it being handled poorly, but why sure Warnock resign ???

Share this post


Link to post

I have to admit when you consider the ramblings that he’s subjected us all to over the years, it’s time he went elsewhere.

He really does football no favours what so ever, a dinosaur that has outlasted his usefulness in every capacity.

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, Rosythram said:

I have to admit when you consider the ramblings that he’s subjected us all to over the years, it’s time he went elsewhere.

He really does football no favours what so ever, a dinosaur that has outlasted his usefulness in every capacity.

Once again a matter of opinion, personally think he is a great manager with a record that speaks for itself, including promotion from this division. I’d have been quite happy if one of our previous managers had replicated that feat, seems pretty useful to me. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

Once again a matter of opinion, personally think he is a great manager with a record that speaks for itself, including promotion from this division. I’d have been quite happy if one of our previous managers had replicated that feat, seems pretty useful to me. 

 

Yes fair comment,  he has managed to get weaker squads than Derby's promoted to the PL. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 02/09/2019 at 16:24, Remy the hare said:

There’s nothing more I’d like to see but if Chris Martin starts I will run naked back to the car at full time. 

I think you're safe with this, looks to me like he's not in Cocus plans. Personally I wouldn't play him, it looks to me like MF and wide men are letting us down, Jack and Waggers are ahead of Martin surely. 

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, superzak said:

Young people today are to quick to call us oldies dinosaurs. Warnock has experience, achieved a lot in this game of football we all love and should be afforded more respect. 

If only he had a tiny tiny piece of respect for every bugger else he might receive more.

but as his modus operandi was to use every little ratty trick he could think up to do one over on his opposition, ol Colin reaps what sows....

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, PhilGeeWasMyIdol said:

I think you're safe with this, looks to me like he's not in Cocus plans. Personally I wouldn't play him, it looks to me like MF and wide men are letting us down, Jack and Waggers are ahead of Martin surely. 

He’s going to be on the bench. Cocu confirmed he wasn’t gonna be involved in the u23’s game. 

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

Once again a matter of opinion, personally think he is a great manager with a record that speaks for itself, including promotion from this division. I’d have been quite happy if one of our previous managers had replicated that feat, seems pretty useful to me. 

 

Don't think many would argue about Colin's record, in the Championship, at least. I just think folk used to find his outbursts pretty entertaining whereas these days he's just, well... Colin 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.