No transfer news

Terry p

I look with hope at the transfer forum where fellow fans might have some information on a potential transfer

but unfortunately all I see is ridiculous jokes and play on words that leaves me thinking very few people sadly have any idea of what if any transfers are imminent.

if that is the purpose of the forum then great but please give some relevant information and not inane humour

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Terry p said:

I look with hope at the transfer forum where fellow fans might have some information on a potential transfer

but unfortunately all I see is ridiculous jokes and play on words that leaves me thinking very few people sadly have any idea of what if any transfers are imminent.

if that is the purpose of the forum then great but please give some relevant information and not inane humour

o-VICTOR-MELDREW-570.jpg

6 minutes ago, Terry p said:

So who would be in your Punster eleven? I was a half decent RB.

12 minutes ago, Terry p said:

When we find links or know something, we post about it. Simple. 

1 hour ago, Terry p said:

What a Terryble first post.

1 hour ago, Terry p said:

How do you transfer potential energy into kinetic energy ?

well potential energy is energy that is not in motion and kinetic energy is energy in motion and the only way to transfer potential energy into kinetic energy is to make something move.

That's as exciting as it's probably gonna get this transfer window

Hope it helps .

Archived