No transfer news

Terry p

2 hours ago, Terry p said:

I look with hope at the transfer forum where fellow fans might have some information on a potential transfer

but unfortunately all I see is ridiculous jokes and play on words that leaves me thinking very few people sadly have any idea of what if any transfers are imminent.

if that is the purpose of the forum then great but please give some relevant information and not inane humour

Did you not consider for a moment that the puns and inane humour are there to cover the void regards the patent lack of transfers news.

Why do you give a little back if you feel so strongly about it, how about some inane humour of your own to liven things up a bit 

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Did you not consider for a moment that the puns and inane humour are there to cover the void regards the patent lack of transfers news.

Why do you give a little back if you feel so strongly about it, how about some inane humour of your own to liven things up a bit 

This wasn’t very funny ?

18 minutes ago, Duracell said:

I love these posts, like the OP. The subtext is that irreverent humour is at least partially to blame for the lack of transfer activity.

Of course, it is, what other possible reason could there be?

Yes I agree but we’ve lost probably 3 of best players from last season in Wilson,Mount and Tomori and feel the quality of the squad has dropped.We need to push on from what was a decent season last year under Lamps but we need to push on and think that can only be done by bringing better quality players than we have now.The transfer window closes next Friday unlike last season when it closes at the end of August.A club of Derby’s stature should be pushing for top two not the play offs 

1 minute ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Not at all. I'm absolutely beside myself which I shall express through the medium of nonchalant llamas.

giphy.gif

On the subject of llamas - this video from a few days ago is the best thing I've seen all year and will definitely take your mind off the lack of transfer activity. Turn the volume up.and watch it all - it's just lovely.

See? Bet you can't even remember how to spell Tomori's first name now can you?

14 minutes ago, Keano said:

Yes I agree but we’ve lost probably 3 of best players from last season in Wilson,Mount and Tomori and feel the quality of the squad has dropped.We need to push on from what was a decent season last year under Lamps but we need to push on and think that can only be done by bringing better quality players than we have now.The transfer window closes next Friday unlike last season when it closes at the end of August.A club of Derby’s stature should be pushing for top two not the play offs 

Why do we need to do anything, your sense of self entitlement is making you sound like a Leeds fan now.

Just remember the number of seasons we've been in the Championship for maybe we've found our natural level.

Archived