The Olympiacos B Antiques Roadshow Thread.

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

not a post on here from you lot for three months, suddenly its pages and pages and pages and hahahahahahahahahaahahah

G U tted

We've had our worst season for years and you still only managed to finish 6 points above us after your best season in years.

Forest fans have been giving it the big one since October last year so pardon us for giving a bit back. Congratulations on being marginally better than a team that looked like they could be relgated for half the season and lost their captain in a drunken car crash. Well done.

2 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

We've had our worst season for years and you still only managed to finish 6 points above us after your best season in years.

Forest fans have been giving it the big one since October last year so pardon us for giving a bit back. Congratulations on being marginally better than a team that looked like they could be relgated for half the season and lost their captain in a drunken car crash. Well done.

Don't forget we lost Wisdom for the run in after getting stabbed. We lost only 4 games all season with Wisdom in the team. We lost 4 of our last 7 games after that stabbing.

Forest since the season restart:

Drew with Wednesday, conceded in injury time

Beat Huddersfield who had 10 men

Beat Bristol who had 10 men

Drew with us, who had 10 men by conceding in injury time

Lost to Fulham at home

Drew with Preston, goal was a penalty

Drew with Swansea who had 10 men

Lost to Barnsley, conceded in injury time

Lost 4-1 to to Stoke, conceding 3 goals in the final 20 minutes. 

Of the last 15 games, they’ve won 3, lost 5 and drawn 7. (2 of the wins against 10 men)

In all seriousness, I must have watched about 15 games this season with my missus being a Forest fan (yes, I know), and I think they’ve played what I would consider well for about an hour. They usually defended solidly and rode a storm before scoring and then that was usually that. It was ruthlessly effective, however, when you stop scoring the only chance you create, you stop winning anything.

Nothing changed in these games compared to prior, the performances were the exact same. Just the goals stopped going in at one end and started the other end. 

On 04/07/2020 at 18:01, eezzeetiger said:

I was genuinely concerned before the game about Derby, i had heard so much about the wonder kids and Rooney.

Shame he didn't play, was he injured in the warm up?

I would have taken a point, but  reflecting on the game, we are playoff standard, you sadly aren't

Is going back and dragging up previous comments immensly petty? Yes it is.

Am I going to do it anyway? yes I am.

4 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

We'll probably see a couple of their players earning lucrative moves to Greece. I can't imagine Cash or Lolley will be still with them next season, but I don't think the profits from those will be enough to keep them within limits. Do they have any other players of any value?

I know there's been rumours throughout the season that Joao Carvalho would move to Olympiacos for big money. If it happens, I'm sure it will be pure coincidence that a foreign club with the same owners would spend an 8 figure fee on a Championship benchwarmer when said Championship club finds themselves needing money.

4 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Tbf they had their own car crash too... and theirs lasted nearly 3 weeks! 

1 hour ago, JfR said:

I know there's been rumours throughout the season that Joao Carvalho would move to Olympiacos for big money. If it happens, I'm sure it will be pure coincidence that a foreign club with the same owners would spend an 8 figure fee on a Championship benchwarmer when said Championship club finds themselves needing money.

He's worth every penny of the 15 million they'll get back .  A bloke who was getting splinters for the entire season they stayed up on goal difference may be worth more.

Goal difference is a bugger isn't it. Two sides of the same coin?

Archived