The Olympiacos B Antiques Roadshow Thread.

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

I'm not so sure. I think there's some quality in Cash, Worrall and Lolley, but the rest are mid table championship fodder. 

Grabban is a reasonable goal scorer but 31.. He's not getting any better. 

We recruited utterly terribly in January. Still not convinced the likes of Diakhaby is actually a professional footballer, or they just found him kicking a ball around Basford. 

Whether SL stays or goes, massive rehab needed in the next two months or so before the next season starts! Be here before we know it. 

The problem is I can imagine (by the way your lot harp on about them) that they'll be moving on to bigger & better clubs quite shortly.  As for Worrall, he's pretty much to blame for your failure.  If he hadn't have given that stupid free kick away you'd have been fine.

8 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Your right, good spot

This ones my favourite

IF...

"We Only Need 12 points".

This will be the state of that sheet tomorrow after he's spent the night drowning his sorrows the nobber

spacer.png

I now have the image of a 47 year old man burning his Fo**st single duvet cover, in his garden ???

12 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

I'm moving my family to Manchester in the next month. Not a chance I'm cursing my son watching this bunch of c*nts, he can support one of the teams playing in red up there.

I'm told Altrincham are quite ambitious. Stick to non-league, the expectations are much lower, the players less mardy and the crowds less hostile.

Mind you, the refs are REALLY crap.

2 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I'm told Altrincham are quite ambitious. Stick to non-league, the expectations are much lower, the players less mardy and the crowds less hostile.

Mind you, the refs are REALLY crap.

My brother and his partner live in Altrincham, it’s absolutely lovely. 

We won’t be too far away. Nice little suburb north of Warrington.. super ideal for family. 

22 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

We won’t be too far away. Nice little suburb north of Warrington.. super ideal for family. 

Nice Tiddie bar in Altrincham too.  Spent a very enjoyable night in Totties a few years back.  

Just sayin... 

10 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Just the job Figs.

Can hear the Swansea hearts breaking 

Thank f***** christ, hopefully that puts things to bed as far as getting to the play offs.... Phew

We can all breathe again. Come on Forest!

Oops daughter in tears as I went mental

duck em, we won't lose this from here.

We have been on top all game and can get another goal. That's it.

Derisory goal for Wayne Routledge

I'd get Ameobi off for Mighten now, rest him for play-offs, he is clearly knackered.

I'm getting really excited by the prospect of the playoffs now....

AND THEN

Bloody McClean. Had to be didn’t it?

Forest you are ******* poo

The French Phil Brown.

Unbelievable. Stupid drink break when we were on top, stupid free kick, stupid deflection, ******** celebrating a nothing goal like he’s actually won something.

Oh balls balls balls. Don’t do this.

Oh my God, what the hell are we doing?

This feels like Yeovil.

I can't actually believe this.

Those last minute goals conceded at Wednesday, Derby and Barnsley are going to feel even worse if the next 10 minutes goes to poo.

Swans against 10 men at Reading too

Time for Da Costa to make a name for himself

89th minute in Reading game ...... fingers crossed not much injury time

I'm crying inside.

This is torture.

Let's see how the happy clappers polish this turd.

What can be said other than that this is an utter disgrace. One of the most abysmal nights in the history of the club.

Unbelievable. I mean forest has previous for being bottlers, but this? This is epic bottlage. This is CEO of the biggest bottling plant in a country who's primary export is bottles.
A final kick in the balls after having to endure a year of horrible, ugly football. Have we not suffered enough?

great performance v Derby for 95 mins, concede a shitbox of a goal and performances fell off a cliff for rest of the matches.

Rubbish. Sabri and the players want tar and feathering

That is one of the funniest things I’ve read on here. Several highlights, loved the CEO bottling one but the highlight for me - “The French Phil Brown” ????

44 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

I've got lots of respect for you today @Red_Dawn, can't be easy coming on here after what happened yesterday. The banter with mates who support other clubs is something I really miss (I do however have the huuuuuuge misfortune of my only English friend over here being a Leeds fan). It would be great if you could join in on one of the proposed Zoom chats, fixture release for example, and we could all discuss our hopes for the coming season.

1 hour ago, richinspain said:

I've got lots of respect for you today @Red_Dawn, can't be easy coming on here after what happened yesterday. The banter with mates who support other clubs is something I really miss (I do however have the huuuuuuge misfortune of my only English friend over here being a Leeds fan). It would be great if you could join in on one of the proposed Zoom chats, fixture release for example, and we could all discuss our hopes for the coming season.

I'm pretty much over it now, as I said before I think it only bought the heartache forward a game or two. 

And that's a great offer but probably prefer to stay somewhat anonymous ? 

27 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

That is a work of art.  A thing of beauty, in fact.  

it's good, but my mates dad used to run a minibus service on the notts/Derby border.  The emails he was getting when they'd put up non- refundable deposits after the certainty of wembley following Yeovil away was a joy.

Archived