The Olympiacos B Antiques Roadshow Thread.

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

I'm pretty much over it now, as I said before I think it only bought the heartache forward a game or two. 

And that's a great offer but probably prefer to stay somewhat anonymous ? 

Nah join in on it mate. No one will mention anything.

I forgot that Sabri signed a ‘undisclosed-length’ contract extension. I mean it was up at the end of the season anyway, but it would be interesting to see what his new deal is like considering he’s gone hero to zero overnight. A lot of their fans want him gone. 

Sith Happens
7 hours ago, Ambitious said:

I forgot that Sabri signed a ‘undisclosed-length’ contract extension. I mean it was up at the end of the season anyway, but it would be interesting to see what his new deal is like considering he’s gone hero to zero overnight. A lot of their fans want him gone. 

In fairness they do have a history of sacking managers while in 7th spot in the championship.

On 23/07/2020 at 07:37, Ghost of Clough said:

Estimates say they were right up against the limit for the 2019 period, then gambled even more this season. They made losses of £36m in just the 17/18 and 18/19 seasons alone, despite making a profit of more than £20m on sales.

It looks like they’ll have to sell all of their key players in this upcoming window. 

Music ... to ... my ... ears 

20 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Music ... to ... my ... ears 

We'll probably see a couple of their players earning lucrative moves to Greece. I can't imagine Cash or Lolley will be still with them next season, but I don't think the profits from those will be enough to keep them within limits. Do they have any other players of any value?

22 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Can someone tell me how I share this on WhatsApp 

i could have soooooo much fun with this ??

Click on the tweet, click the 3 dots in the top right hand corner of your phone and click Share...

Screenshot_20200724-083116.jpg

Archived