The Olympiacos B Antiques Roadshow Thread.

ramsbottom

Just the job Figs.

Can hear the Swansea hearts breaking 

Thank f***** christ, hopefully that puts things to bed as far as getting to the play offs.... Phew

We can all breathe again. Come on Forest!

Oops daughter in tears as I went mental

duck em, we won't lose this from here.

We have been on top all game and can get another goal. That's it.

Derisory goal for Wayne Routledge

I'd get Ameobi off for Mighten now, rest him for play-offs, he is clearly knackered.

I'm getting really excited by the prospect of the playoffs now....

AND THEN

Bloody McClean. Had to be didn’t it?

Forest you are ******* poo

The French Phil Brown.

Unbelievable. Stupid drink break when we were on top, stupid free kick, stupid deflection, ******** celebrating a nothing goal like he’s actually won something.

Oh balls balls balls. Don’t do this.

Oh my God, what the hell are we doing?

This feels like Yeovil.

I can't actually believe this.

Those last minute goals conceded at Wednesday, Derby and Barnsley are going to feel even worse if the next 10 minutes goes to poo.

Swans against 10 men at Reading too

Time for Da Costa to make a name for himself

89th minute in Reading game ...... fingers crossed not much injury time

I'm crying inside.

This is torture.

Let's see how the happy clappers polish this turd.

What can be said other than that this is an utter disgrace. One of the most abysmal nights in the history of the club.

Unbelievable. I mean forest has previous for being bottlers, but this? This is epic bottlage. This is CEO of the biggest bottling plant in a country who's primary export is bottles.
A final kick in the balls after having to endure a year of horrible, ugly football. Have we not suffered enough?

great performance v Derby for 95 mins, concede a shitbox of a goal and performances fell off a cliff for rest of the matches.

Rubbish. Sabri and the players want tar and feathering

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, sage said:

If you want real comedy gold on ltlf read the thread on 'the best team for us to face in the play offs'.

Schadenfreude at its finest.

Your right, good spot

This ones my favourite

IF...

we win the play offs and head to the promised land, I'm gonna hang a bed sheet over the A52 next to Pride Park.

"We Only Need 12 points".

This will be the state of that sheet tomorrow after he's spent the night drowning his sorrows the nobber

spacer.png

A big shout out for our mate @Red_Dawn this morning.
A beautiful morning, my sides are still aching, and he even has a girl's name, but respect to the big man for coming on here, and fronting us up in his hour of knead... sorry... need.

Keep up the top banter, fella.  Without it, football is nothing.

I for one am glad to say... See you next season, buddy!

??

8 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

Please tell me it’s true 

The money Bit... not bothered about the sacking bit lol

Estimates say they were right up against the limit for the 2019 period, then gambled even more this season. They made losses of £36m in just the 17/18 and 18/19 seasons alone, despite making a profit of more than £20m on sales.

It looks like they’ll have to sell all of their key players in this upcoming window. 

7 hours ago, nottingram said:

Anyone know if Joe Worrall will be giving it the biggun in Bierkeller tonight?

Wasn’t he saying he would go on strike if they weren’t awarded a play off spot when the season looked like it couldn’t restart, well to me it looks like he did go on strike ???

11 hours ago, Andicis said:

Well this aged like a fine wine.

Apparently she was cool at that stage, but when she was informed the swing would only need to be 5 goals in reality, not 6, she was less cool with that, and started to panic.

Turns out she should have been panicking at the 6 anyway!    ?

Archived