The Olympiacos B Antiques Roadshow Thread.

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Lamouchi will be sacked 100% Playoffs were the minimum expectation this season and they were financially banking on promotion. 

A colleague of mine worked at the club when Marinakis took over, everything they have done has been a kitchen sink approach to getting promoted. 

They banked everything this season and it didn’t work, they are financially ducked and Lamouchi will be out before the weekends over, just wait and see 

They could always sell their ground to generate a bit of money...

oh wait on...

56 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

I'm moving my family to Manchester in the next month. Not a chance I'm cursing my son watching this bunch of c*nts, he can support one of the teams playing in red up there.

Obviously this is all very very funny (to us) but massive respect to you fronting up on what must be a bloody painful evening ?

We'll both get out of this sodding division one day.

Before Forest equalise....

"For the hard of thinking, as it stands now, Swansea need a five goal swing in half an hour."

Forest equalise, job done....

"Thank fking christ, hopefully that puts things to bed as far as getting to the play offs.... Phew"

"Stoke bringing on the fringe players now"

"Stokes heads will drop now, we'll win it now."

"Oops daughter in tears as I went mental"

"No need to chase the game and burn ourselves out, risk injuries etc if Stoke are gonna settle for a draw."

"Job DONE"

"I'm getting really excited by the prospect of the playoffs now...."

Stoke take an unexpected lead...

"We limping in lads. So be it."

I think Stoke score again and every other post is full of swearing and saying how they are useless and don't deserve to be in the playoffs.

1 minute ago, LeedsCityRam said:

Obviously this is all very very funny (to us) but massive respect to you fronting up on what must be a bloody painful evening ?

We'll both get out of this sodding division one day.

You are very kind. I'm actually starting to see the funny side of it. 

We would have been underdogs to say the least. Imagine getting into the playoffs on the last day having won 0 in 6 and losing 4-1 at home to Stoke. 

Swansea and Cardiff were fully deserving of their spots, and frankly might actually give Fulham and Brentford a game.  

47 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Lamouchi will be sacked 100% Playoffs were the minimum expectation this season and they were financially banking on promotion. 

A colleague of mine worked at the club when Marinakis took over, everything they have done has been a kitchen sink approach to getting promoted. 

They banked everything this season and it didn’t work, they are financially ducked and Lamouchi will be out before the weekends over, just wait and see 

Please tell me it’s true 

The money Bit... not bothered about the sacking bit lol

The absolute meltdown on the florest forum is the best

Here are some good snippets 

"We are a lower midtable championship side"

"We've had worse seasons but nothing like this kind of complete embarassement."

"The football has been horrible all season. We've barely looked comfortable in a single game all year. I like Sabri, but I don't like his football, and this is an absolute pathetic disaster. Furious."

"The manager is an idiot, just knows how to set up a counter attack"

"This is really a accomplishment!
I mean, someone has to try very hard to fail this way!"

"3 point from 18 when 7 points clear in 5th and hemorrhage a +5 goal difference in the last match is as abysmal as you are going to get."

"We're the laughing stock of the footballing world, again"

"No choice but to get rid of Sabri. Poor football all season, poor tactics, dog awful last 6 games. Ger Pearson in."

??

On 19/07/2020 at 22:13, uttoxram75 said:

Forest 0 Stoke 2

Reading 0 Swansea 3

I’ll have a quick look at 80 minutes or so, not that bothered but if it’s on that the gumptards could fook it up may allow myself a little smile.

Got the scores wrong ?

4 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Before Forest equalise....

"For the hard of thinking, as it stands now, Swansea need a five goal swing in half an hour."

Forest equalise, job done....

"Thank fking christ, hopefully that puts things to bed as far as getting to the play offs.... Phew"

"Stoke bringing on the fringe players now"

"Stokes heads will drop now, we'll win it now."

"Oops daughter in tears as I went mental"

"No need to chase the game and burn ourselves out, risk injuries etc if Stoke are gonna settle for a draw."

"Job DONE"

"I'm getting really excited by the prospect of the playoffs now...."

Stoke take an unexpected lead...

"We limping in lads. So be it."

I think Stoke score again and every other post is full of swearing and saying how they are useless and don't deserve to be in the playoffs.

Oh god, please can one of the mods stick my post as a quote to yours!!

?

5 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

You are very kind. I'm actually starting to see the funny side of it. 

We would have been underdogs to say the least. Imagine getting into the playoffs on the last day having won 0 in 6 and losing 4-1 at home to Stoke. 

Swansea and Cardiff were fully deserving of their spots, and frankly might actually give Fulham and Brentford a game.  

Tbh mate I’m bloody glad u didnt, really fancied u to go through 

Your form has been terrible but your head to heads against those sides is very impressive and the way u set up is much much more akin to playing against sides that want to have the ball like fulham and Brentford I think the painful thing for ur lot is that deep down u kinda knew that and whilst ur form was poor ... there was that very real chance as it’s a pretty ordinary line up in that play offs 

I mean Brentford are the favourites ... who just lost at home to what were virtually relegated Barnsley 

it’s a massive opportunity gone 

Honestly think you’ve got some quality in that side .. especially the full back areas but I think Sabris poohouse let the opposition dominate the ball approach caught up with them 

3 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

The absolute meltdown on the florest forum is the best

Here are some good snippets 

"We are a lower midtable championship side"

"We've had worse seasons but nothing like this kind of complete embarassement."

"The football has been horrible all season. We've barely looked comfortable in a single game all year. I like Sabri, but I don't like his football, and this is an absolute pathetic disaster. Furious."

"The manager is an idiot, just knows how to set up a counter attack"

"This is really a accomplishment!
I mean, someone has to try very hard to fail this way!"

"3 point from 18 when 7 points clear in 5th and hemorrhage a +5 goal difference in the last match is as abysmal as you are going to get."

"We're the laughing stock of the footballing world, again"

"No choice but to get rid of Sabri. Poor football all season, poor tactics, dog awful last 6 games. Ger Pearson in."

??

Mate .... don’t stop ..... I loving it 

Archived