Leeds United v Derby County play off semi final second leg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to say, as a neutral, I found that quite exciting!  LOL!

Seeing those filthy, grubby, snot-laden tears is oh so beautiful.

This goes down as one of those oh so special, and oh so special nights.

OK, it ain't over yet.  We've won nothing yet.  There's still a job to do, but that's a whole lot better than having no job to go to!

So, so jealous of every one of our fans who are there tonight.  Just hope they give it chance to soak in, and remember it for what it was... a very, very special night.  Have a safe trip outta there guys and gals... and I'll see you all at Wembley!

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMS!

Wow just wow what a night to be a rams fan,lets see if we turn up like this at Wembley 

Spare a thought for Malone as i thought he did ok tonight only now to miss the final and is Ashley Cole up to 90 mins

But tonight is all about enjoyment and seeing the scum dogs i work with in the morning

Sith Happens
Just now, Grimbeard said:

Well, that was dull.

Yeah i turned over and watched an old episode of antiques roadshow,  what was the final score? 

7 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Frank.... What a guy!!!!!!! 

Every Rams player.... What a guy!!!!!! 

Mel..... What a guy!!! 

WE CAN BEAT VILLA IF WE PLAY LIKE THIS. COYR

Rampage .... what a guy 

2 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Time to crack open a beer and have a little nose on a Leeds forum to make this even better.

Time to have a beer and war h one of the greatest games played by Rams outside of Prem. Team spirit is now awesome. We came back from 2 nil down. 

Archived