Leeds United v Derby County play off semi final second leg

This is the sweetest victory I think I’ve ever been apart of, to knock those horrible, arrogant d******s out of the playoffs is as sweet to me as anything I’ll ever encounter in football again 

how they mocked us over spygate, laughed at us with their “stop crying Frank Lampard” chants 

well whose crying now you daft ****!!!!!

stick Bielsa and spygate up your backsides you vile club! get it right up you!!!!

he who laughs last, laughs hardest 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Squid said:

Lampard leaving Helen Road...

giphy.gif

Not sure what's funnier mr bean or Helen Road brill post.

Just wow. Probably the most crazy amazing game I've seen in the 32 years I've been following this lot, 

Mount and Wilson were immense when we needed them - they will go a long way. Marriott showed he wanted it and must be going to Wembley as no.9 and high on confidence.

Keogh up there with the key pass so typical of this game.

Post match scenes show we are finally a unit again. These guys (even those out of the team) are all about DCFC right now.

Also, thank god we have Cole around for Wembley.

4 minutes ago, cosmic said:

So proud. One of the best games in recent memory. Every single player was an absolute warrior. So proud. Still shaking. Absolute justice. COYR. 

Justice has been served and it tastes so sweet.?

3 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Time to have a beer and war h one of the greatest games played by Rams outside of Prem. Team spirit is now awesome. We came back from 2 nil down. 

In fairness you know, I think the second leg against Hull away a couple of years ago(?) was a better overall performance than that - we were absolutely amazing that night - but obviously the situation with this one makes it all the more sweet!

Sith Happens
Just now, LittleEatonRam said:

In fairness you know, I think the second leg against Hull away a couple of years ago(?) was a better overall performance than that - we were absolutely amazing that night - but obviously the situation with this one makes it all the more sweet!

It was ok but.

Shake your head no this was better 

Archived