Swansea City vs Derby County

cannable
Message added by Day

RamsTV
Swansea City on 01/05/19 will NOT be available to supporters within the UK, Ireland and the Channel Isles. This is due to a decision taken by the home club meaning the live video stream will only be available Internationally.
https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/ramstv-faqs

Sky Sports
Please note: we can only show rescheduled or displaced games on the Red Button where respective clubs stream them on their iFollow app.
https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11688/11687655/championship-football-live-8211-all-midweek-games-available-via-the-red-button-on-sky-sports-football

(Swansea are not on iFollow, they have their own in house service SwansTV)

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, King Kevin said:

I saw a swan going round in circles in the river Trent due to fishermans line tangled round it's leg .I went into the Navigation at Trent Lock and borrowed some scissors .I was absloutely bricking it due to the above anecdotal stories which if you really think about it must be balls as a swans wing is quite fragile. 

Anyway in I went picked it up and cut the line off it's leg ,sat in my arms like a baby and didn't even struggle .Animals just know sometimes .

King Kevin... What a guy! 

Newsflash - GOTS King Kevin has been voted Guy Of The Season by Rampage. 

A Swan landed on the lawn of the garden two doors from us. Apparently it had run out of energy. RSPCA guy threw his coat over it, picked it up and took it to the local lake. ?️

15 minutes ago, Rampage said:

King Kevin... What a guy! 

Newsflash - GOTS King Kevin has been voted Guy Of The Season by Rampage. 

A Swan landed on the lawn of the garden two doors from us. Apparently it had run out of energy. RSPCA guy threw his coat over it, picked it up and took it to the local lake. ?️

Mate ,I was bobbing myself the swan did'nt bat an eyelid .

4 hours ago, King Kevin said:

I saw a swan going round in circles in the river Trent due to fishermans line tangled round it's leg .I went into the Navigation at Trent Lock and borrowed some scissors .I was absloutely bricking it due to the above anecdotal stories which if you really think about it must be balls as a swans wing is quite fragile. 

Anyway in I went picked it up and cut the line off it's leg ,sat in my arms like a baby and didn't even struggle .Animals just know sometimes .

Well done.

They sometimes hurt themselves by flying into the tram wires on the bridge over the river where I live. They are not very good at flying and they are too big to change course at the last moment.

1 hour ago, King Kevin said:

Mate ,I was bobbing myself the swan did'nt bat an eyelid .

King Kevin... What a bobber! 

Newsflash update - Swan replaces King Kevin as Guy of the Year.

Further update - King Kevin humbly accepts Androcles Of The Year award. ?

Out of the Bristol & Swansea away games it was Swansea that I fancied us to win so beating Bristol was a huge bonus!

At Pride Park we battered Swansea, especially the first 20 odds mins when we could have been 4 or 5 up. I fancy us to win tomorrow purely down to this being a match between 2 teams who like to play good football, we struggle when we face physical sides but if it comes down to who can/will play the better football I fancy us over Swansea. Someone mentioned it before but how high we press will play a big part, in the home game they kept trying to play out from the back and we caused them all sorts of trouble with the high press, similar to WBA away - do this and I think we could have quite a comfortable night.

Lets go there and get the win so the pressure is on Boro to have to win vs Rotherham

7 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Lets go there and get the win so the pressure is on Boro to have to win vs Rotherham

Well Boro would have to win like 7-0 (plus whatever we win by) to beat us then so a win tomorrow pretty much seals the deal provided Bristol dont win by 4/5/6 tonight..... 

19 minutes ago, Shorty389 said:

Well Boro would have to win like 7-0 (plus whatever we win by) to beat us then so a win tomorrow pretty much seals the deal provided Bristol dont win by 4/5/6 tonight..... 

Well we smashed Rotherham by 6, so...

35 minutes ago, Shorty389 said:

A win tomorrow means Bristol are out of it whether they win 1-0 or 100-0.

1 hour ago, Shorty389 said:

Not strictly correct. Boro would have to win by 7 plus whatever we happen to win by tomorrow minus whatever we happen to lose by to WBA.

So, if we won by a single goal against Swansea but lost by say 3 against WBA, Boro would only have to win by 5.

WBA could be a tricky one but I can't see Boro winning by 5. So, you'd like to think any sort of win against Swansea will be enough

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

Not strictly correct. Boro would have to win by 7 plus whatever we happen to win by tomorrow minus whatever we happen to lose by to WBA.

Positivity is a wonderful thing.

I'd like to think we can hold baggies to a draw at least, I mean we are at home and will have a potentially solid out stadium, with the right atmosphere and us behind them our boys can do it. 

Archived