Swansea City vs Derby County

cannable
Message added by Day

RamsTV
Swansea City on 01/05/19 will NOT be available to supporters within the UK, Ireland and the Channel Isles. This is due to a decision taken by the home club meaning the live video stream will only be available Internationally.
https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/ramstv-faqs

Sky Sports
Please note: we can only show rescheduled or displaced games on the Red Button where respective clubs stream them on their iFollow app.
https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11688/11687655/championship-football-live-8211-all-midweek-games-available-via-the-red-button-on-sky-sports-football

(Swansea are not on iFollow, they have their own in house service SwansTV)

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

On a brighter note, at least you are now officially "Half Ram, Half Swan".  You can switch teams, as subsequent success and failure dictate... "RamSwan til I die, I'm RamSwan til I die..."

Best to keep options open. I also got a Brighton customer number this season to nab a car park space for the FA Cup game at their place. Come on you RamSwanSeagulls! ???

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I’m doing French on the side but hoping to incorporate it into my Law degree next year. I’m on a four-year course so I’m looking at spending 3rd year in a French-speaking country. I don’t have to do French exams this year but, if I do, I get official certification to put on my CV.

Fruits Noir pinte s'il vous plaît

37 minutes ago, Archied said:

Is rams v West Brom on red button?

At the moment it just says "a match from the final day in the 2018/19 sky bet championship season" but not showing multi event at the moment. It probably will be though but wont show until closer to the time I would imagine as they will probably show the one that's the "most crucial" game, depending on the result on Wednesday that could be rams v baggies 

On 28/04/2019 at 12:33, eddie said:

It's basically a self-fulfilling prophecy.

There have been several recorded cases of people trying to get away from a swan vigorously defending its nest - probably because people are wary of anecdotal evidence suggesting that "a swan can break your arm" - only for them to trip over when taking evasive action, stumble, fall, put their arm out to protect themselves ...

and become an anecdote themselves.

I saw a swan going round in circles in the river Trent due to fishermans line tangled round it's leg .I went into the Navigation at Trent Lock and borrowed some scissors .I was absloutely bricking it due to the above anecdotal stories which if you really think about it must be balls as a swans wing is quite fragile. 

Anyway in I went picked it up and cut the line off it's leg ,sat in my arms like a baby and didn't even struggle .Animals just know sometimes .

18 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

I saw a swan going round in circles in the river Trent due to fishermans line tangled round it's leg .I went into the Navigation at Trent Lock and borrowed some scissors .I was absloutely bricking it due to the above anecdotal stories which if you really think about it must be balls as a swans wing is quite fragile. 

Anyway in I went picked it up and cut the line off it's leg ,sat in my arms like a baby and didn't even struggle .Animals just know sometimes .

Well played.

All birds - well, those that can fly at any rate - have bones which are basically hollow. If they weren't, then they would be too heavy for powered flight.

18 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I've rearranged a French exam for this. Nearly had to lie on a mitigating circumstances form but, thankfully, they didn't end up asking any questions. It's now at 15:00 on Thursday. 

How you getting there Burton? 

50 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

That’s a truly magnificent effort KK, seriously well done mate, sadly too many would walk on by. Mother Nature needs all the help she can get. You have a pint waiting for you when I eventually get to another game. 

Contemplating this one, be a hefty drive from Stockport but looking at ticket sales we need a few more there!  Is it pay on the gate? Would need to suss out parking arrangements too. 

19 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I've rearranged a French exam for this. Nearly had to lie on a mitigating circumstances form but, thankfully, they didn't end up asking any questions. It's now at 15:00 on Thursday. 

31 minutes ago, SKRam said:

How you getting there Burton? 

It's in room 4B, so enter by the west entrance, turn right to the lift/stairs (stairs are healthier) up to fourth floor.  Turn left, past the loos, then 4B is next on the right.  And remember... No calculators!  

36 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Minibus from Burton, as usual. I only get the train if I’m going from uni. Either way allows for a few tinnies to be consumed.

Ah sorry Burton, I’m confusing you with a Manchester based Ram, will do more homework ???

28 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

It's in room 4B, so enter by the west entrance, turn right to the lift/stairs (stairs are healthier) up to fourth floor.  Turn left, past the loos, then 4B is next on the right.  And remember... No calculators!  

Like your style Mucker, ????

1 minute ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I am a Manchester-based Ram but I quite often come to Burton before an away game and get the minibus as it saves me money. Sorry for the confusion!

Haha, at least I wasn’t losing the plot then. No worries mate, I’m on leave this week so it’s tempting now with so much to play for, got to watch the mileage on the motor and all that, seeing as it’s not available RamsTV or Sky Red Button etc 

36 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Haha, at least I wasn’t losing the plot then. No worries mate, I’m on leave this week so it’s tempting now with so much to play for, got to watch the mileage on the motor and all that, seeing as it’s not available RamsTV or Sky Red Button etc 

It is available on rams tv if you go on virtual holiday?

Archived