Swansea City vs Derby County

cannable
Message added by Day

RamsTV
Swansea City on 01/05/19 will NOT be available to supporters within the UK, Ireland and the Channel Isles. This is due to a decision taken by the home club meaning the live video stream will only be available Internationally.
https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/ramstv-faqs

Sky Sports
Please note: we can only show rescheduled or displaced games on the Red Button where respective clubs stream them on their iFollow app.
https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11688/11687655/championship-football-live-8211-all-midweek-games-available-via-the-red-button-on-sky-sports-football

(Swansea are not on iFollow, they have their own in house service SwansTV)

44 minutes ago, RedSmog said:

?Its all about whats happens 2moro night now tho

Swans will do one their own a  favour 2moro night guaranteed 

If it means Pulis ducks off i hope you batter them tbh 

Dont worry we wont because I am going to be there so you lot can forgot about the play offs.

Boro fan.

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Anyone any parking ideas. The parking at the ground is a mare to get ou5 of and lots of side streets nearby which are not great match days I’m told.

Any local Rams with parking advice?

Not local, but I saw somewhere that theres a park and ride for away fans on matchdays which is near j46 of the m4? But not sure if that will be running on an evening match? 

6 minutes ago, Shorty389 said:

Not local, but I saw somewhere that theres a park and ride for away fans on matchdays which is near j46 of the m4? But not sure if that will be running on an evening match? 

Ok, will try and find out tomorrow, unless anyone else comes up with something, I’m going down early enough anyway.

Tough game tomorrow, Mcburnie, Dyer, Routledge and James will cause us problems for sure. The pressure is on us, Swansea will come out flying, so we need to be switched on from the get go. We cannot afford any passengers in these next two games, every player needs to perform and fight for the badge. 

33 minutes ago, Shorty389 said:

Read this, 6 quid I think. 

15 minutes ago, Kinder said:

Swansea’s website says there’s a car park 3 minutes’ walk away. SA1 2JT.  I’m planning to head there. It’s £6 and the park and ride is £10.

7 minutes ago, TimRam said:

Still in the top 5 of worst rams performances for me.

Focus on the positive fgs

There’s apparently a tennis centre that’s about 0.6km from the ground, which you can pay 6 quid and walk to the ground from, hoping to park here. The park and ride has a review that says it’s a pot holey mess so I’ll give it a miss in case it’s still the same.

Postcode for the tennis centre is SA1 7DF.

Swansea City ticket office doesn’t open till 10 am. Looking at maps, it’s not such a huge diversion if I head to Pride Park for ticket then Swansea from there. Looks like I’ve a plan SSA! 

7 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

Interesting that the bookies odds seem to be favouring a win for Swansea tonight - even though they don't have anything to play for

COYR!

Surprised at that, still, suits us I guess. Smallish stadium, atmosphere should be cracking, comments from previous few games have mentioned how the fans have upped the anti, not sure our harmonies can match a welsh voice choir but this is our biggest game no doubt, secure tonight and almost there. 

Archived