Swansea City vs Derby County

cannable
Message added by Day

RamsTV
Swansea City on 01/05/19 will NOT be available to supporters within the UK, Ireland and the Channel Isles. This is due to a decision taken by the home club meaning the live video stream will only be available Internationally.
https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/ramstv-faqs

Sky Sports
Please note: we can only show rescheduled or displaced games on the Red Button where respective clubs stream them on their iFollow app.
https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11688/11687655/championship-football-live-8211-all-midweek-games-available-via-the-red-button-on-sky-sports-football

(Swansea are not on iFollow, they have their own in house service SwansTV)

Really hoping for a win tonight - Not available on Rams TV and no red button so looks like Radio Derby, cue a night of nail biting - i hate not being able to see whats going on, doesn't help that radio derby make every attack and chance sound so threatening.

I really want to go to the game on Sunday able to relax and enjoy the game for what it is, not stressing and checking scores while we are still playing. Would be great to finish the season with a couple of decent wins and more momentum to take into the play offs. Will be a great atmosphere for everyone and a great chance for fans and players to interact with the lap of appreciation after the game. Im sure if we win tonight it will be a carnival atmosphere, come on Derby please just grind out a win.

Leeds in the play-offs will be tough and we need to be 100x better than when we played them already this season. The play-offs are a one off and out of the 4 sides in there we have alot of recent experience with them.

Come on Derby lets get it done tonight and enjoy Sunday! COYR 

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Surprised at that, still, suits us I guess. Smallish stadium, atmosphere should be cracking, comments from previous few games have mentioned how the fans have upped the anti, not sure our harmonies can match a welsh voice choir but this is our biggest game no doubt, secure tonight and almost there. 

It doesn't really surprise me. They have a fairly decent home record and we all know that playing a team that has nothing to play often isn't an advantage.

3 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

Really hoping for a win tonight - Not available on Rams TV and no red button so looks like Radio Derby, cue a night of nail biting - i hate not being able to see whats going on, doesn't help that radio derby make every attack and chance sound so threatening.

I really want to go to the game on Sunday able to relax and enjoy the game for what it is, not stressing and checking scores while we are still playing. Would be great to finish the season with a couple of decent wins and more momentum to take into the play offs. Will be a great atmosphere for everyone and a great chance for fans and players to interact with the lap of appreciation after the game. Im sure if we win tonight it will be a carnival atmosphere, come on Derby please just grind out a win.

Leeds in the play-offs will be tough and we need to be 100x better than when we played them already this season. The play-offs are a one off and out of the 4 sides in there we have alot of recent experience with them.

Leave now and you'll have just enough time to get to the Netherlands

1 hour ago, SKRam said:

Swansea City ticket office doesn’t open till 10 am. Looking at maps, it’s not such a huge diversion if I head to Pride Park for ticket then Swansea from there. Looks like I’ve a plan SSA! 

I think I saw somewhere that tickets aren't available from Swansea until 6.30pm anyway 

Just now, Shorty389 said:

I think I saw somewhere that tickets aren't available from Swansea until 6.30pm anyway 

Cheers Shorty appreciate the info, they won’t answer their ticket phone line, wanted confirmation I can buy there. Think I’ll head to PP for peace of mind, not too far out of my way! 

19 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Cheers Shorty appreciate the info, they won’t answer their ticket phone line, wanted confirmation I can buy there. Think I’ll head to PP for peace of mind, not too far out of my way! 

Call the DCFC ticket office to buy the tickets and they'll make the arrangements for you. You'll just have to turn up to the Swansea ticket office to print the tickets off

22 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

Interesting that the bookies odds seem to be favouring a win for Swansea tonight - even though they don't have anything to play for

COYR!

I don't think bookies take that into account, more of a fans hope they don't turn up. Swansea are a good team at home, makes sense why they are favourites, it's their away form that's let them down this season. Where as our form on the road hasn't been great.

50 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

The Derby way means it will probably go the last game of the season. We shouldn’t even count on playoffs yet, it’s really tight and tonight will be tough

5 hours ago, Edtheram said:

Is on rams tv for fans not logging in from uk IP address mate

Archived