Swansea City vs Derby County

cannable
Message added by Day

RamsTV
Swansea City on 01/05/19 will NOT be available to supporters within the UK, Ireland and the Channel Isles. This is due to a decision taken by the home club meaning the live video stream will only be available Internationally.
https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/ramstv-faqs

Sky Sports
Please note: we can only show rescheduled or displaced games on the Red Button where respective clubs stream them on their iFollow app.
https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11688/11687655/championship-football-live-8211-all-midweek-games-available-via-the-red-button-on-sky-sports-football

(Swansea are not on iFollow, they have their own in house service SwansTV)

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pooping it now.

One win from two games is realistically all we need. Even if we lose 3-0 tonight, victory vs West Brom by a single goal would likely be enough to see us through. But I can’t handle another all to play for last day, I want a relaxed Bank Holiday weekend that not even Derby can ruin.

The hardest thing for us tonight will be predicted how Swansea will play in my opinion. Their home form since Christmas has been mentioned, but this is the first game they’ve played that means nothing to them. It’s 4 days after they blew a 2 goal lead at home to Hull to end their season, their mentality/approach towards the game could have changed dramatically. 

If I had to guess, I think they’d play how I would want us to play if we were in their position. Just go for it, nothing to lose, try to put on a show. If this allows us to play to our strengths on the counter, then brilliant. I think if we can grab the first goal then we’ll win it.

10 hours ago, Lander said:

There’s apparently a tennis centre that’s about 0.6km from the ground, which you can pay 6 quid and walk to the ground from, hoping to park here. The park and ride has a review that says it’s a pot holey mess so I’ll give it a miss in case it’s still the same.

Postcode for the tennis centre is SA1 7DF.

Just arrived Lander. It’s 8 quid pretty full now but some going as well as arriving. Thanks for info 

1 hour ago, Barnetbyram said:

Derby need to be on it tonight from the word go butSwansea having nothing to play for and there hatred for Bristol City I’m hoping they don’t offer too much resistance 

I'll be very surprised if any Swansea player has any strong feelings towards Bristol City, let alone hatred.  Are you confusing players with fans?

1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Just seen Mel Morris at Michaelwood services.

1 hour ago, HantsRam said:

Excellent. Neither of you are lost yet then.....?

(hint, turn right)

I think it's highly irresponsible to advise someone to turn right out of a UK motorway service station! 

How do I report a downright dangerous post?

I'm looking for divine intervention today.

I had 2 bottles of Tynt Meadow (English Trappist beer) followed by a bottle of Gregorius (Austrian Trappist beer) earlier today in Nottingham. Tonight's brews include La Trappe Tripel (Dutch Trappist beer) and Westmalle Dubbel (Belgian Trappist beer).

Not bad for an atheist.

2 minutes ago, eddie said:

I'm looking for divine intervention today.

I had 2 bottles of Tynt Meadow (English Trappist beer) followed by a bottle of Gregorius (Austrian Trappist beer) earlier today in Nottingham. Tonight's brews include La Trappe Tripel (Dutch Trappist beer) and Westmalle Dubbel (Belgian Trappist beer).

Not bad for an atheist.

Are you a Monk though @eddie?

Archived