Swansea City vs Derby County

cannable
Message added by Day

RamsTV
Swansea City on 01/05/19 will NOT be available to supporters within the UK, Ireland and the Channel Isles. This is due to a decision taken by the home club meaning the live video stream will only be available Internationally.
https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/ramstv-faqs

Sky Sports
Please note: we can only show rescheduled or displaced games on the Red Button where respective clubs stream them on their iFollow app.
https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11688/11687655/championship-football-live-8211-all-midweek-games-available-via-the-red-button-on-sky-sports-football

(Swansea are not on iFollow, they have their own in house service SwansTV)

I’ll go and pick up a ticket this afternoon or in the morning, can’t convince any of my mates to come with me for this one and I’ve even offered to drive so I’ll be on my own! Guess I’m fortunate to have the week off work as I probably wouldn’t fancy a 2-3am finish on a work day either, but respect to anyone that is doing so...

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Lander said:

I’ll go and pick up a ticket this afternoon or in the morning, can’t convince any of my mates to come with me for this one and I’ve even offered to drive so I’ll be on my own! Guess I’m fortunate to have the week off work as I probably wouldn’t fancy a 2-3am finish on a work day either, but respect to anyone that is doing so...

Ditto! Every game was an away game bar Man City/Utd for me but the drive was only a pain when we lost. Wed night, Thurs morn we’ll have a very enjoyable drive home ?

3 hours ago, Shorty389 said:

Positivity is a wonderful thing.

I'd like to think we can hold baggies to a draw at least, I mean we are at home and will have a potentially solid out stadium, with the right atmosphere and us behind them our boys can do it. 

I agree. I was just pointing out the error in your maths. Of course if we beat Swansea and draw with West Brom then it doesn't matter how many Boro win by. 

I foresee a very nervy Sunday with Bristol winning tonight and us getting no more than a point tomorrow. Hope I'm wrong on both counts. I would be great to just enjoy the day on Sunday and not have to worry about other results around the country. 

Just got home from work & my ticket has arrived today for the Swans game,

I am an old East Stander from Derby living here in Llanelli around 30 mins from the Swans stadium.

Hopefully see some old faces from back home during the game.

Cannot wait to see my beloved rams tomorrow night.

By the way Derby County has a massive welsh following here in South Wales.

COYR's 

th.jpg

Small world! Good old forum bringing people together, I’ll be driving up with with another member of the forum that’s messaged me since seeing my post about going, turns out we work in the same building. If anyone fancies meeting for a drink beforehand somewhere over the border then we’d be up for that...

Got my ticket ? 

5 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

I foresee a very nervy Sunday with Bristol winning tonight and us getting no more than a point tomorrow. 

Well at this moment in time Millwall are doing us a massive favour and beating Bristol so if they can get through another 40 minutes and not concede then it's only boro we need to worry about 

6 hours ago, Lander said:

Where's tha live mi owd

Say for example I am on a very particularly nice holiday from tomorrow in the afternoon, i fly in the morning. Do i just log in with my current log in used previously? Or do i need to re-register when i land in sunny Spain?

10 minutes ago, Sidd10 said:

Say for example I am on a very particularly nice holiday from tomorrow in the afternoon, i fly in the morning. Do i just log in with my current log in used previously? Or do i need to re-register when i land in sunny Spain?

Clear cache then log in site checks your browser and does the rest

12 minutes ago, AlfonzoBurlonzo said:

Was it 6 losses on the trot?

?Its all about whats happens 2moro night now tho

Swans will do one their own a  favour 2moro night guaranteed 

If it means Pulis ducks off i hope you batter them tbh 

41 minutes ago, Sidd10 said:

Archived