Swansea City vs Derby County

cannable
Message added by David

RamsTV
Swansea City on 01/05/19 will NOT be available to supporters within the UK, Ireland and the Channel Isles. This is due to a decision taken by the home club meaning the live video stream will only be available Internationally.
https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/ramstv-faqs

Sky Sports
Please note: we can only show rescheduled or displaced games on the Red Button where respective clubs stream them on their iFollow app.
https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11688/11687655/championship-football-live-8211-all-midweek-games-available-via-the-red-button-on-sky-sports-football

(Swansea are not on iFollow, they have their own in house service SwansTV)

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Dean_Saunders said:

Miserable git ?

Sorry mister P.Snip.

We will beat Swansea for one reason alone.

My missus has booked next weekend at centre parks so I am missing the last game and following in “le jardin du sports” while she and daughters are in the Spa.

I am convinced it will count for nothing as we will clinch it on Wednesday (bar some maths).

10 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Sodd sky go to the game journey be worth it.

Think people will have similar issues as you did today B4, unable to go with your Dad at work, a Wednesday night 3hr trip to Wales just wouldn't be possible for many. 

8 hours ago, David said:

Think people will have similar issues as you did today B4, unable to go with your Dad at work, a Wednesday night 3hr trip to Wales just wouldn't be possible for many. 

Just sell your dad, get another one. ?

Come on you Rams!

12 hours ago, RamsFan10 said:

Think we may need a better/more consistent performance than today to get a result. I would say i'd take a draw, but my heart/arse could not handle it if Boro went 1-0 up after 5 minutes on Saturday.

We might as well get beaten if we can only manage a draw as that will still mean we will have to win the final game against West Brom, a draw is not really any use to us.

Unless we get our arses handed to us on a plate by Swansea meaning the goal difference advantage we currently have over Boro is hugely eroded and then overtaken if they whip Rotherham on the final day.

Still think this will come down to the Baggies home game and it's not as easy a prospect as the bookies 8 to 1 on odds are illustrating.

Team for me:

Roos

Bogle Keogh Ambrose Malone

Huddlestone Johnson 

Bennett Mount Lawrence 

Waghorn

Unbelievably harsh on Evans after his stunning game the other day, but I am just wary of playing people in positions that aren’t their natural fit (or in Evans case, perhaps are but he hasnt played much there), so I feel a round peg in a round hole would be safer if Tomoris out given we have the choice now, which we didn’t Saturday since frank selected a bench without a natural centre half which was bizzare. Wilson again was pretty poo, weak and muscles out of everything, poor touch and really didn’t add much other than losing us possession. Bennett once again made us a better team coming off the bench so think he deserves a start. Only other interesting one is that midfield, again I’m not quite sure how I’d play it if I was frank, Johnson and Mount at times don’t really know whether they’re centre centre mids or more attacking/defensive (Think they need to make their minds up personally cause it can get slightly chaotic) but it does beg the question whether we go 4231 again or 433 with the same personnel. Then of course Holmes is fit so could see an arguement for his return, but maybe away from home solidity is needed.

Swansea are obviously a decent team , but with West Brom to come and three points needed, I think this is one of those away games where you need to getting the three points really, even if it’s not pretty. They’re a decent possession side we know that, so we need to make sure we have our pressing game perfected if we’re gonna get the ball back off them, and make sure we close off options for them otherwise home advantage will really suit them and we’ll be played around. That James is a top player too, I’d want bogle paying special attention and not over attacking to keep him quiet. Another huge match this one, don’t want to see anything being left on the pitch from our players, I want them battling in every tackle, pressing right back to force mistakes and a real showing of energy, we’re gonna need it to get over the line. Quite likely to have to play on the counter so hopefully we’re well practiced in making the most of those situations, need quality through balls and wingers able to beat their men rather than being bullied. 

Sadly will be listening to Ramage on this one? as I have uni Thursday but good luck to you lot going, another massive game! COYR

I would like to say that that I am totally convinced that I am absolutely sure that I have no idea how this game will finish so 1 nil to Rams with their only shot on goal. ?? We need to just at them from the kickoff and get a goal. A draw is unlikely to make a difference either way if Burrow win their last game, because we would still need to beat WBA.  If Burrow draw it would be ok but then Bristol City could get 6 more points and we would then need a draw against WBA but scoreline can change after 95 minutes. So just beat Swansea. ??

Archived