Bristol City vs Derby County

cannable

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, DesertRam said:

You're lucky, when I explained to my Mrs (Boro supporter) the importance of this match - she just laughed hysterically ?

Just ask her if she knows any of the other 10 fans they have ?

Sith Happens

Normally a positive thinker, but cant get this image out of my head. We know ex players always seem to score against us, damn even Mart Poom.

0_JMP_Bristol_City_v_Nottingham_Forest_R

25 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

20E2E8AD-91C3-4AFE-BD27-F03AAE17C65D.thumb.jpeg.34f8bc1e86890d5483aaa6082f45ab13.jpeg

Student loan arrives this weekend so we’re back on the good stuff. None of that White Storm crap.

You can tell it's fridge-cold, and I see you are holding it to your inner thigh... admit it... you're getting excited, aren't you!

14 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

COYRs!!!!!!!!

bang up for this one 

so much so Iv grown a pair, put the trousers on and told the mrs what she can do with her idea of going shopping together and stated my ass ain’t leaving the from room til 4.45.... or until brizzle are out of site 

taken me 15 years to do that but god dam it felt good lmao 

only messing, she knows it’s a biggy tomorrow bless her so has offered to go out and fetch a consolation curry ... it’s almost as if she’s been here before with me and derby lol 

See you in Broadmarsh mate ?

2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Normally a positive thinker, but cant get this image out of my head. We know ex players always seem to score against us, damn even Mart Poom.

0_JMP_Bristol_City_v_Nottingham_Forest_R

If this happens I will be giving @sage the virtual evil eyes and questioning why, why, why 

18 minutes ago, David said:

If this happens I will be giving @sage the virtual evil eyes and questioning why, why, why 

My memory is that even Poom scored on a more regular basis for us than Weimann...so ain't gonna happen. 

Errr even if it does.. we will score 4. (Ahhh jinx averted)

2 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

My memory is that even Poom scored on a more regular basis for us than Weimann...so ain't gonna happen. 

Errr even if it does.. we will score 4. (Ahhh jinx averted)

He got 9 for us during his time here, don't be nasty!

Has 10 already for Bristol City and 5 assists who have given him the central role he wanted.

Always maintained he was as bad as some made out, never going to win the Ballon d'Or and runs a bit weird, but what was it, £2m he went for?

Value for money that.

I've been up on Cavendish fields since 8 this morning with the U8's. If the conditions at Brizzle are anywhere near as bad as it was this morning then these namby pamby wamby millionaires won't be up for this game at all. Harry Wilson will be off at half time to undergo reconstructive surgery on his hair. 

Add to that the enormity of the occasion, (a loss for either team would be devastating to their playoff hopes) and I'm expecting a nervy nervy exchange that not one of the 22 yellow bellied pussies will be able to handle.

0-0 nailed on. 5 points please mozza.

7 minutes ago, David said:

Has 10 already for Bristol City and 5 assists who have given him the central role he wanted.

Always maintained he was as bad as some made out, never going to win the Ballon d'Or and runs a bit weird, but what was it, £2m he went for?

Value for money that.

Joking. I liked him and didn't want us to sell him. Always gave his best. 

Just never gave me confidence in front of goal.

8 minutes ago, David said:

Value for money that.

He's spent a fair bit of the season out wide here too. Perhaps a victim of his own versatility.

But started the season central when Diedhiou was suspended and scored 5 in 6 and has had at least 3 goals incorrectly ruled out.

As you say, for £2m good value for money. Would probably get 15 if he had a full season central instead of it being about 50/50.

As you say, never a Ballon d'Or winner not even close, but he also makes plenty of intelligent runs that get missed.

Safe travels to any Rams coming down for today.

Archived