Bristol City vs Derby County

cannable

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

Kelle Roos was on trial with us 4-5 years ago, and been loaned to Bristol Rovers by you guys.

And now we're apparently interested in signing him.

Could be an interesting day for him today.

He's really broke through this season, keeping Scot Carson out the side. I think we've offered him a new deal but he's considering offers. He's ready to be a number one now somewhere.

1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

Kelle Roos was on trial with us 4-5 years ago, and been loaned to Bristol Rovers by you guys.

And now we're apparently interested in signing him.

Could be an interesting day for him today.

Can't see him joining a smaller club James ?

1 minute ago, Ramarena said:

This is the midfield I’ve been thinking should be used for away games, Hudds sitting and spraying the ball around, BJ battling in the midfield and getting box to box worth Mount given a license to roam and create!

Hope it works out.

Someone is bound to remind you if it doesnt ?

1 minute ago, Ramarena said:

This is the midfield I’ve been thinking should be used for away games, Hudds sitting and spraying the ball around, BJ battling in the midfield and getting box to box worth Mount given a license to roam and create!

Hope it works out.

Same ?

No Holmes, that’s a big hit against us, obviously didn’t quite make it back. Franks opted for strength away from home by the looks of it, understandable but I do worry about a lack of pace in that midfield, and Johnson and huddz have struggled together before. Tough call and it’s difficult to see how it’s going to go, just have to hope franks right and huddz brings something that makes the difference and improves our away form. Rest of the team was always going to be that really, I’d almost rather see Mitchell Lawson over Josefzoon tho based on his record so far.

3 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Better balance in midfield with Huddlestone in there. 

Lets hope we've been working on defending crosses for today..

Well Hudds has the height and centre-back experience, which should help with that.

10 minutes ago, David said:

What happened to mad Frankie Fielding, is he now the number 3 at City?

Number 2.

Injured.

He was joint number one with Maenpaa who signed on a free in the summer and been exceptional. Since moved to number 2 imo, but after O'Leary channelled Gordon Banks against Villa they might be fighting for number 2 once Frankie is fit.

2 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

how many away games over the past two seasons have we been completely overrun with Huddlestone and Johnson both in midfield!!

Go on then, tell us how many times!

2 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Number 2.

Injured.

He was joint number one with Maenpaa who signed on a free in the summer and been exceptional. Since moved to number 2 imo, but after O'Leary channelled Gordon Banks against Villa they might be fighting for number 2 once Frankie is fit.

Whats this Finnish keeper like? Had to Wiki him, born in Espoo which I'm hoping sums him up?

Archived