Bristol City vs Derby County

cannable

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Topram said:

For me Huddlestone has to come in for Bryson, we need to be able to keep the ball early on

Agree, have Hudders holding in a 3 with Bradders and Mount infront. We need to have some of the ball and some calmness and control in midfield. Hudders will provide this....

2 minutes ago, ram59 said:

Nah, it needs a dash of black current. ?

Cider with a dash of blackcurrant does not equal Dark Fruits. Carling Black Fruits does not equal Dark Fruits.

Only Strongbow make true Dark Fruits. It is an inimitable blend that I’ve never seen replicated. It’s impossible to beat perfection.

1 minute ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Agree, have Hudders holding in a 3 with Bradders and Mount infront. We need to have some of the ball and some calmness and control in midfield. Hudders will provide this....

Can we get this back onto the more important topic- Cider.

Thanks.

7 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Cider with a dash of blackcurrant does not equal Dark Fruits. Carling Black Fruits does not equal Dark Fruits.

Only Strongbow make true Dark Fruits. It is an inimitable blend that I’ve never seen replicated. It’s impossible to beat perfection.

I knew I'd get a bite. ?

7 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Failing that buy tesco value squash and get a local tramp to piss in a glass for you and mix it together.

I can't talk really as do like a summer fruits koppaberg when its hot out 

15 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

There’s a very a good reason for this! ?

Archived