Bristol City vs Derby County

cannable

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

You could have bought some actual cider, not that awful Strongbow!

You should stay around more. I think you will fit in great. What's your thoughts on Game of Thrones?

1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

D875597C-917E-4444-90E0-13FEE7D88344.jpeg.c440777661b052082518283f7778cac6.jpeg

This but 3 litres and £4.19. Will see you through about 3 sets of uni pre-drinks, if you can ignore the fact that it starts smelling and tasting of piss after a few days.

As endorsed by the drunken bakers in Viz 

93C865F8-1483-424C-9784-B3305F438DEA.jpeg

Just now, JamesBCFC said:

I've watched part of one episode.

Perfect! Stop there, you won't miss a thing, give it a month and they will find something else to overhype and jump on. Welcome aboard, I'll fetch you a Derby shirt.

Just now, David said:

Perfect! Stop there, you won't miss a thing, give it a month and they will find something else to overhype and jump on. Welcome aboard, I'll fetch you a Derby shirt.

No need, I got one already, but it's red and has the Bristol City badge.

44 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

4th pint of the day - currently in The Pump House 

C20E4D4E-1BE0-4839-A7CD-D02E6DC35F10.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

7F6F95E8-39B7-4973-938E-D620A9FAA14A.jpeg

Guessing these are urine samples, definitely dehydrated, try drinking more water and if it remains cloudy go see a doc

I am well jealous. My son and I usually travel to away games together. I can't go today - other family commitments. He is on his way to the game. He texted me about an hour ago saying he had stopped at Streatham Services. Had passed a fair few Derby coaches on the motorway and that the queue at MacDonalds in the services was 'rammed' with Derby fans. I am so green-eyed not to be with him. Getting edgy sitting here trying to trace stuff on my laptop. More nervous than I would be if I were at the game. Effin' family birthdays!

COYR!

Archived