The Politics Thread 2019

Day

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, SchtivePesley said:

Especially when she quotes the "anti-semitism" that is so rife it's taken her several years to notice it and yet still doesn't give any specific examples of the "anti-semitic" incident that has suddenly tipped her over the edge. I'm sure it's definitely nothing to do with any impending deselection...

Any word on the numbers showing how Corbyn is landing blows on the Conservatives?

You dont seem too keen to discuss?

1 hour ago, SchtivePesley said:

Especially when she quotes the "anti-semitism" that is so rife it's taken her several years to notice it and yet still doesn't give any specific examples of the "anti-semitic" incident that has suddenly tipped her over the edge. I'm sure it's definitely nothing to do with any impending deselection...

I asked you about Labour Antisemitism problem before and you replied with a laughing emojji. 

Frankly Steve, people like you are part of the problem. 

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

Any word on the numbers showing how Corbyn is landing blows on the Conservatives?

You dont seem too keen to discuss?

You've already told me several times that I'm wrong, so I've got better things to than prise open closed minds. Let's just  agree to disagree eh?

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

I asked you about Labour Antisemitism problem before and you replied with a laughing emojji. 

Frankly Steve, people like you are part of the problem. 

Let me know if there is a specific example of anti-semitism you would like my opinion on. 

Otherwise I'm not interested in any discussion of the "ZOMG So MucH ANTi_SeMITism EVeryWHERe in ThE LabOUR PArty" ilk

But if you are - then there is always Twitter for you

32 minutes ago, SchtivePesley said:

Let me know if there is a specific example of anti-semitism you would like my opinion on. 

Otherwise I'm not interested in any discussion of the "ZOMG So MucH ANTi_SeMITism EVeryWHERe in ThE LabOUR PArty" ilk

In broad terms I'd agree, but you and I both know why the supposed Labour antisemitism gains any traction. The Labour party are currently balls deep in identity politics. Labour supporters like to constantly smear their opponents or anyone who disagrees with them as racist, sexist, Islamophobic, etc... So it's absolutely hilarious to witness the meltdown when those same tactics are used against them.

5 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Arlene will need a couple of billion new reasons to nod it through methinks...……..?

Farage has rejected it too, so I've changed my mind and concluded it must be blooming brilliant!!!

Come on, Arlene
Come on, Arlene
Poor old Bojo
Sounded sad upon the radio
But he moved a billion or two
The ERG cried, sang along, who'd blame them

There's got to be a song there...

7 minutes ago, SchtivePesley said:

Seems to be the same as May's deal, except with changes to the NI backstop that the EU don't mind, but the DUP hate

I have only just seen the brief details, but isn’t that Buffoon proposing a deal that May said no British Prime Minister could ever agree to?

Me thinks that there are a few Supreme Court Judges who might have to change their holiday plans over the coming fortnight.

Just now, i-Ram said:

I have only just seen the brief details, but isn’t that Buffoon proposing a deal that May said no British Prime Minister could ever agree to?

Me thinks that there are a few Supreme Court Judges who might have to change their holiday plans over the coming fortnight.

Looks that way, I believe there is footage of Johnson himself from only July this year saying that he would never agree to a border in the Irish Sea

And yes this is what the EU were suggesting over a year ago, but May ruled it out.

When can we have chaos with Ed Miliband back?

13 minutes ago, SchtivePesley said:

Looks that way, I believe there is footage of Johnson himself from only July this year saying that he would never agree to a border in the Irish Sea

And yes this is what the EU were suggesting over a year ago, but May ruled it out.

When can we have chaos with Ed Miliband back?

Oddly enough, I can't see any other option than a border down the Irish sea. It's the negotiation teams that have set the red line in place (including Boris himself). Now they seem to be realising, pragmatically, that any deal will involve a border - either on the island of Ireland or down the Irish Sea. Which is better?

1 minute ago, GboroRam said:

Oddly enough, I can't see any other option than a border down the Irish sea. It's the negotiation teams that have set the red line in place (including Boris himself). Now they seem to be realising, pragmatically, that any deal will involve a border - either on the island of Ireland or down the Irish Sea. Which is better?

The other solution is for Ireland to leave the EU as well ?

1 hour ago, SchtivePesley said:

There's literally thousands of documented cases all across the Labour party. From elected officials to paid up party members. This is why the EHRC are investigating them. Only the second time in UK history thats happened, right after the BNP. @GnasherJew on twitter documents such cases on literally a daily basis. 

If you want specific examples, fine. Lets look at Corbyn shall we.

Personally endorsing a Neo-Nazi level antisemitic mural, in which hook nosed bankers control the world over the backs of working brown people. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-23/u-k-labour-leader-says-he-was-wrong-to-back-anti-semitic-mural

Inviting Raed Salah to Parliament for tea as an 'honoured guest'. This is someone now banned from the UK as a terror threat, and who suggested that 'Jews bake the bread with the blood of Children'.. https://www.timesofisrael.com/uk-labour-frontrunner-invited-radical-israeli-muslim-cleric-to-parliament-for-tea/

How about when he called Hamas and Hezbollah his friends? You know, those terrorist organisations who's chartered goal is the extermination of every Jewish man women and child. 

Or laying wreathes at the graves of Black September, who castrated and murdered innocent Israeli athletes purely because they were Jewish. https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/jeremy-corbyn-tried-to-hide-terrorist-ceremony-wreathgate-trip-from-parliament-1.482644

As I said before, you're part of the problem mate. An enabler for racists. 

Post your stupid laughing emojji again why don't you. 

I will say there are aspects of Johnsons deal that I, as a leave, wont like. The defence giveaways in particular. 

But like the majority of this country I just want this to be bought to a conclusion. I'll read the finer details before nailing my flag, but I think he's bought back a winner here. Fair play to him. 

3 minutes ago, Van Wolfie said:

So the EU are saying they won't agree to an extension. A choice of this deal or no deal it is, then.

Might focus a few minds on Saturday.

Wow - shizzle just got real

Is this BJs gambit? He knows that he now - by law has to ask for an extension if the deal doesn't pass parliament (which it probably won't)

So he can ask - and if the EU say no then he gets his no deal Brexit?

Who will blink first...

Archived