Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by Day

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to get slated for this, but I'm starting to think maybe the club aren't being entirely truthful over what stage Chelsea/Lampard are at, especially if this is accurate. Why would we be approaching other managers if there's still been NO approach from Chelsea?

1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

Going to get slated for this, but I'm starting to think maybe the club aren't being entirely truthful over what stage Chelsea/Lampard are at, especially if this is accurate. Why would we be approaching other managers if there's still been NO approach from Chelsea?

Because just like everything else, it's all made up.

Seems to be a lot of snowflakes on here believing anything and everything you hear or see on social media especially Twitter, its ridiculous.. The seasons over news is slow every click to their link gains them money nothing less nothing more simply listen to dcfc and cfc official sites for their news as their news will be news and not fake news to gain clicks for cash!!! COYR

If, as stated, there hasn't been an approach from Chelsea, I wonder how FL is feeling about things? 

After all, Chelsea have known for some time that they will need a new manager and so should have been in a position to move first thing on Monday. In Frank's position, I would be thinking that they're trying to get someone else first. 

Pay no attention to the Twitter stuff from many of the journalists they are just reporting unfounded rumours to fill column inches and keep the editor happy.

Mel and Pearce going to London do not worry they are going to the launch of  a EFL initiative supporting extratimehub there are a number of clubs there.

1 minute ago, Rambalin said:

Pay no attention to the Twitter stuff from many of the journalists they are just reporting unfounded rumours to fill column inches and keep the editor happy.

Mel and Pearce going to London do not worry they are going to the launch of  a EFL initiative supporting extratimehub there are a number of clubs there.

Twitter writers' and  agents' dream - Mel meets chairman of club x (perm any one of many) to ask permission to approach manager y (perm anyone they want to make up)

1 minute ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Is he planning on coming back in a rubber dinghy then? ?

hanging off the bottom of a lorry, according to some bloke on Twitter. He's hiring a transit van, according to the girl who works in Enterprise Van Rental Eastleigh, to take Frank, Jody and the gang back with him.....it's all legit.......guv........? 

Refreshing this thread (occasionally) for 20 minutes to just see a picture of Seamus has had a remarkably calming influence. 

1 hour ago, Harry B said:

I think you'll find I said, "It looks like Lampard's coming", which is a far cry from saying, "It's a done deal". I have no idea if he's coming or not but if I had to wager either way I'd bet on him coming. Having said that, I have a pretty poor record at the bookies.

fair enough. I was going by memory and stand corrected

Archived