Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by Day

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

But a bloke on Twitter said he has gone and it's a done deal.

Don't know who to believe any more ?

If you disregard anything you read on Tw*tter and take the opposite view then you have a more than decent chance of being correct.

35 minutes ago, cosmic said:

We should start a pool of what page you think we'll be on when it's finally announced that Frank is leaving.

I'm saying 195.

I reckon we will reach at least 300 pages - 313 is my guess - Lampard leaving to be announced on Friday.

7 minutes ago, GenBr said:

I reckon we will reach at least 300 pages - 313 is my guess - Lampard leaving to be announced on Friday.

I reckon Thursday. Cringey Lampard's birthday announcement 

1 minute ago, GenBr said:

You may well be right at this rate.............Flying to Bangkok friday morning to meet some old footy mates so hope its not friday or will be frustrating to not know for hours .... at the moment am finding myself refreshing the news pages every bloody ten mins lol 

7 minutes ago, Saity said:

You may well be right at this rate.............Flying to Bangkok friday morning to meet some old footy mates so hope its not friday or will be frustrating to not know for hours .... at the moment am finding myself refreshing the news pages every bloody ten mins lol 

Have a great trip, mate.  We'll look after things and sort the management situation out whilst you're away. ? 

On page 212 it shall be announced that Frank has signed a new contract and Chelsea have got their actual first choice (tbc who that is).

hope please GIF

(Actually, I’m not that bothered other than I am intrigued and optimistic about next season with FL and I like the atmosphere around the club).

54 minutes ago, cosmic said:

We should start a pool of what page you think we'll be on when it's finally announced that Frank is leaving.

I'm saying 195.

Christ people on here are pathetic getting their knickers in a twist. Now we've got a pool going on when his departure will be announced 

Is there a prize for the correct answer? I'm going for 204, but with the condition that an announcement that he's staying counts!

Archived