Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by Day

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

3 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I hope I am over reacting, I hope he is working on signing his contract and signing players.

What did Morris say yesterday? Everything is carrying on as normal. There has been no approach from Chelsea.

We are sorting out signings, pre season arrangements, training drills, potential formations, contracts etc. We don't need Frank to say that he is staying, we need him to concentrate on preparing for next season. 

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

People who are upset with Lampard over his hypothetical move, and those who will be upset if he does move, need to get a grip.

He has behaved perfectly professionally.

And always will he is the consummate professional and has conducted himself really well...since day  one...even dealt with spygate with a bit of dignity

50 minutes ago, NottsRammy said:

Sorry but your plain wrong .

Frank can make a statement to put this to bed 100%

Here is Franks statement? .  I respect the opportunity this club has given me and I want to run out my contract , only then would I be ready to go to Chelsea or any other club .So with no detriment to Chelsea or the fans I love there I want to earn my stripes and I think the Chelsea fans wil lsee a better Frank Lampord hopefully in the future should I be honoured enough to be offered the job . 

That's it end off all finished .

The fact something to this effect is not issued by Frank demeans the guy as an ACT in my eyes .

Not while approximately <insert number here> of supporters of <insert club here> are <insert epithet here>. After all, <insert manager here> did precisely that about <insert stripey club here>.

17 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

We demand an early statement from you or the forum will go into meltdown.

As promised @uttoxram75 . I ate my cold crisps and it's alright actually, there may be something in this madness. My only concern would be if you left them in there for a long period of time, would they lose their crispness? 

8 minutes ago, Sweetness34 said:

As promised @uttoxram75 . I ate my cold crisps and it's alright actually, there may be something in this madness. My only concern would be if you left them in there for a long period of time, would they lose their crispness? 

They do not! They’re pretty cold when transported via trucks overnight. Foil sealed for freshness!

10 minutes ago, Sweetness34 said:

This was the update I logged on for.

With Ascot starting today, plus the Pogba stuff, it appears the media are maybe taking a step back. So atleast it may become clearer how serious Chelsea are behind the guff.

Probably why Redknapp was all over the press yesterday, get it all out the way so he can go have a flutter without everyone asking him.

5 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

With Ascot starting today, plus the Pogba stuff, it appears the media are maybe taking a step back. So atleast it may become clearer how serious Chelsea are behind the guff.

Probably why Redknapp was all over the press yesterday, get it all out the way so he can go have a flutter without everyone asking him.

Hopefully he's putting a bet on "Talking Bull" or "Fantasy World".  

1 hour ago, CHCDerby said:

Has anybody stopped to think whether Frank is still on holiday. 

If he is, why would he need to come out and show his position. Yes he’s been seen in public with his friends but that doesn’t mean he needs to go public all the time. 

Frank is part of Derby County and the main man confirmed yesterday everything we need to know at this point. 

Isn’t this what they said about George Michael ?

1 hour ago, Igorwasking said:

If he wants to go - he is still unable to say that - as he has not been offered anything to go for. 

If he wants to stay - stating that before an offer comes in would look disrespectful (and presumptuous) to Chelsea.

The guy can literally say nothing right now (which happens to be what he is doing) - and yet we are making this his issue.

Whether he stays or goes, he is as much a victim of these circumstances as the club is right now.

The only victims making themselves so are sadly us fans.

Keep calm and carry on.

Wrong wrong wrong ,, he can come out now and say that intends to honour his contract and the reason he is announcing it is because the speculation has ramped up to such a degree that is seriously affecting the pre season preparations of Derby county ,

very simple and not in any way presumptuous or disrespectful to chelsea

5 minutes ago, Archied said:

Wrong wrong wrong ,, he can come out now and say that intends to honour his contract and the reason he is announcing it is because the speculation has ramped up to such a degree that is seriously affecting the pre season preparations of Derby county ,

very simple and not in any way presumptuous or disrespectful to chelsea

But he would only have to say that if it was seriously affecting the pre season. Maybe, now sit comfortably and take a deep breath, all the DCFC staff are going about their daily jobs in normal fashion, without worrying about what could happen employment wise until it happens?

Archived