V Notts F*rest (h) match day thread

RiddingsRam

Only 2 teams in top 7 have home games in the next two weekends. Sheff Utd vs WBA tonight and Forest vs QPR next week. Leeds, Norwich, Boro and WBA all with 2 away games.

Leeds at Villa next week and Boro at QPR. Would be great to get 2 wins and hopefully be within touching distance of top when us and Norwich play all the tops teams over Christmas.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, rammieib said:

Circa 1600 tickets still left plus two blocks in west upper which say sold out but my suspicion is they don’t want to sell from them. So if true we will be looking at around 30,000. Probably lowest gate in years for this fixture. 

£40 tickets less than two weeks before Christmas, on a cold Monday night when most people could pay a relatively cheap amount to see it on sky or pretty much go to any pub in the area. 

30,000 is a great gate all this considered, you'll just have to sing up for the other 3000 seats mate ?

Thought would pop over to the darkside that is ltlf to see whats being said. When you see the sort if stuff they are allowed to post it makes you realise that forum, the fans and the club all deserve each other. Screenshot_2018-12-14-18-01-38.thumb.png.d6d29a682ba7722d318325955798af87.png

33 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Thought would pop over to the darkside that is ltlf to see whats being said. When you see the sort if stuff they are allowed to post it makes you realise that forum, the fans and the club all deserve each other. Screenshot_2018-12-14-18-01-38.thumb.png.d6d29a682ba7722d318325955798af87.png

Spot on.

I don't agree with some recent decisions taken on this forum regarding current events, but if I don't have to wade through filth to read and debate points, then it's a price worth paying.

49 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Gosh, what's scary is he has clearly felt empowered to compose another 40, 969 of those literary gems.

The scrubbers ?

2 hours ago, RamLad1884 said:

£40 tickets less than two weeks before Christmas, on a cold Monday night when most people could pay a relatively cheap amount to see it on sky or pretty much go to any pub in the area. 

30,000 is a great gate all this considered, you'll just have to sing up for the other 3000 seats mate ?

This is the point of my post around ticket prices. It makes me really angry, sad and embarrassed all at the same time. With the team this year, manager, success etc, there is no way we should not be selling out but because of our greedy mgt fleecing the fans, there will be clear and obvious gaps of seats.

1 hour ago, reveldevil said:

Spot on.

I don't agree with some recent decisions taken on this forum regarding current events, but if I don't have to wade through filth to read and debate points, then it's a price worth paying.

Scary thing is, LTLF is the "grown up" forest forum... Their cresh is at forestforum  and it's quite eye opening, in a tragic kind of way.

2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Seems quite worked up about a team he doesn't give a duck about.

21 minutes ago, KCG said:

Seems quite worked up about a team he doesn't give a duck about.

I don't think you understand. Labeling an entire city child murderers because your football team is playing against theirs is the very definition of "apathetic". It just makes me so angry. I wish I could get a rise out of Forest fans like this, but he's obviously so far above the petty squabbling, that it isn't even worth trying.

Ramage and Brian Laws were on Adrian Chiles' 5-Live Friday morning show, both getting a bit excited. 

Ramage said Marriott was a loan and had an England call-up this season, but just when I presumed he was talking about Mount he started talking about how it would come down to Marriott and Grabban and goalscoring. 

But Laws as an ex player and manager did call them "Notts" Forest, though I suppose that is their name.

Available on Sounds or iPlayer Radio if anyone fancies. 

Feels like the weekend has been put on hold. I'm at work today, doing the work that would have been done Monday afternoon but for the fact that we will now be on the M1 heading to Pride Park. Still, we've got the U23's tomorrow lunchtime and the Red Dogs on Monday for a full football fix. Two wins would be great. COYR

16 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Classic case of overcompensation!

”I couldn’t give a monkeys about Derby. And yet here I am ranting and raving like the man child I am.”

Archived