V Notts F*rest (h) match day thread

RiddingsRam

Well I get to do the Biggie , the highlight of a lot of Rams fans season and its the most well matched local derby in years . This fixture can make or break your working week , all form goes out of the window here anf I for one cannot wait. 

Monday (suits me fine) the 17th if December 19.45 k.o 

Fire away .......

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Well I get to do the Biggie , the highlight of a lot of Rams fans season and its the most well matched local derby in years . This fixture can make or break your working week , all form goes out of the window here anf I for one cannot wait. 

Monday (suits me fine) the 17th if December 19.45 k.o 

Fire away .......

Fire away .....how about Come On You Rams.....send those Gumps back to the poo Hole down the A52 with their tails between their legs....language changed due to possibility of U18s reading the post ?

23 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

Fire away .....how about Come On You Rams.....send those Gumps back to the poo Hole down the A52 with their tails between their legs....language changed due to possibility of U18s reading the post ?

There's quite a few Rams fans who'll head back down the A52 to the poo hole too.

You'll identify them by the grins and giggles, hopefully.

I'll be getting the train in from Attenborough around 2pm, I hope no-one thinks I'm a red dog as I embark in Derbados.

I know, I shall walk off the train and out of the station with my hands aloft, showing all my 8 fingers and 2 thumbs, just so everyone knows I'm a Derby fan and not a dirty inbred goggle-eyed red dog Gump, simples.

3 minutes ago, philmycock said:

I'll be getting the train in from Attenborough around 2pm, I hope no-one thinks I'm a red dog as I embark in Derbados.

I know, I shall walk off the train and out of the station with my hands aloft, showing all my 8 fingers and 2 thumbs, just so everyone knows I'm a Derby fan and not a dirty inbred goggle-eyed red dog Gump, simples.

Don't bother with holding your hands up. 

We'll know you're not a Forest fan simply by being around during working hours.

Shed robbing stops for no game when people are at work, simple as.

They won't leave Notts until darkness falls.

56 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

There's quite a few Rams fans who'll head back down the A52 to the poo hole too.

You'll identify them by the grins and giggles, hopefully.

I don't normally question a reaction @Finch, but why the angry face?

Why can't Rams be located at the opposite end of the A52?

Archived