V Notts F*rest (h) match day thread

RiddingsRam

55 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

He didn't mastermind anything, Liverpool recalled ibe the day before and mcclaren masterminded turning a promotion side into an abortion, Pearce was just a beneficiary of that.

it's a good wind up to tell forest fans that Stewart Pearce doesn't really like forest that much and just plays it up to keep a bit of coin coming in, at heart he's a man City fan.

Regardless of any interpretation of who masterminded what, my point was that things can... and occasionally do... go bad! 

Whilst my aforementioned flashbacks do indeed show him prancing around on OUR pitch, in jubilant celebration... as I initially saw with my own real eyes almost 4 years ago...  I don't specifically relate this to he himself returning to PPS tonight, more that someone else from their camp could be similarly celebrating!

...Anyway... This is all immaterial now, as these visions have now gone... All I'm getting now is some haggis muncher with a number 4 on his back, a slow-motion off-the shoulder number from the player formerly known as Sir Jake, and a coffee cup!

Life is good again!    

COYR's  

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leaving work in 1 hour to get the train from Beeston to the station. Nerves kicking in... My dad is jumping on at Long Eaton and the rest will already be in the Alex. 2.5 hours of ale and cheese cobs then off we go. Been getting stick all day long, a lot of confidence in the gumps here today!

It really could go either way but I think we just about have the upper-hand. 

5 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Just to chuck this in...

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/old-big-ead-brian-clough-derby-or-nottingham-forest

At the end of the article, it's pretty conclusive who Mr Clough was most fond of...

There's a video of the great man on YouTube somewhere at a match in the early '90s and he specifically said his greatest days as a manager were at Derby. The man lived and died in Derby.

2 minutes ago, sawley_ram said:

Leaving work in 1 hour to get the train from Beeston to the station. Nerves kicking in... My dad is jumping on at Long Eaton and the rest will already be in the Alex. 2.5 hours of ale and cheese cobs then off we go. Been getting stick all day long, a lot of confidence in the gumps here today!

It really could go either way but I think we just about have the upper-hand. 

Leaving work in 10 minutes (although, as you can tell from my presence on here, I gave up a while ago). Have a pint or two next door while I wait around for a bit for my dad and brother to get into Nottingham, then train to Derby.

Intresting game from a football point of view, anything can happen and as always the ref will be important      

Carson

bogle Keogh tomori malone 

Huddlestone    

Mount.  Bryson 

waghorn Marriott wilson 

Keith Stroud the Ref tonight last time we had him was the 2-2  versus Leeds last season he also did the 1-0 in this game back in 2016.

This season 10 games 29 yellows no reds...

He is also the ref who messed up the Newcastle v Burton game a couple of seasons ago and also disallowed Sol Bamba goal against Millwall last season infuriating our friend Mr Warnock.

1 minute ago, Rambalin said:

Keith Stroud the Ref tonight last time we had him was the 2-2  versus Leeds last season he also did the 1-0 in this game back in 2016.

This season 10 games 29 yellows no reds...

He is also the ref who messed up the Newcastle v Burton game a couple of seasons ago and also disallowed Sol Bamba goal against Millwall last season infuriating our friend Mr Warnock.

Top bloke then

40 minutes ago, Redshaw_Ram said:

I'm in the Caribbean supposed to be enjoying my honeymoon but all I can think is duck ESPN where's your bar steward Sky Sports how am I supposed to cope with this. Not missed a Forest game in over a decade!!

Come On You Rams!!!

RamsTV?

Edit: don't think any of these countries are in the Caribbean:

RamsTV-dark-market-2.png

Archived