V Notts F*rest (h) match day thread

RiddingsRam

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Jourdan said:

People will obviously worry about Grabban, Lolley and Carvalho and the danger of us being run ragged like we were against Leeds and Villa.

I’m not. After all they will be worrying about Marriott, Wilson, Lawrence and Mount just as much.

For me, I think Dawson holds all of the aces for Forest. If he is fit and plays well, it will be a big boost for them.

What a difference his leadership, experience, organisational skills, anticipation, passion for the shirt, and understanding of the importance of this game could make.

Dawson injured - merry Christmas ?

On 11/12/2018 at 12:19, Smyth_18 said:

All single seats available apart from the odd few in the north stand.

Anybody getting tickets now is a sad loner with no friends basically.

Adrenalin will be high, so if you get a bit bored of abusing the Forest players and fans, find one of these late buying loners and bully the hell out of them.

Somehow, even this has made Lambchop angry.

On 12/12/2018 at 20:46, RadioactiveWaste said:

A special Christmas message from this fan of notts forest

Runs out of breathe quickly, i suppose living in a Migrant camp in Grumpland does that to you. I know things are tuff that side of the A52 but they should at least try to look after their homeless at Christmas. Must be hungry as apparently he eat Derby

16 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Circa 1600 tickets still left plus two blocks in west upper which say sold out but my suspicion is they don’t want to sell from them. So if true we will be looking at around 30,000. Probably lowest gate in years for this fixture. 

Have got my ticket... but its a Monday, on a freezing night, a week before Xmas, live on Sky/NowTv/Rams tv and £40 a ticket, so hardly a surprise. 

Have been to a few Derbies and I think the atmosphere is a little overstated...maybe its where I have sat but it could almost have been any other game. 

Not living local now, its not much more important than any other game. 

Should expect 3 points ...1 wouldnt be a disaster. Two teams who can score goals under lights....looking forward to it. 

Carson

Bogle, Tomori, Keogh, Malone 

Hudds

Wilson Bryson

Lawrence Marriott Waghorn 

Archived