Butterfield

Philmycock

The problem for Mr Butterfield is that he has not adhered himself to our present managerial staff.

We can speculate all we want but in the cold light of day until he does he won’t be playing for DCFC.

In fairness he might be engineering this or he may not, but whilst ever he doesn't impress and therefore doesn’t play he will be subjected to the criticism.

Its the old adage “You Reap What You Sow”

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Is there any evidence that he hasn’t endeared himself to Frank and team ? Maybe if he could adhere himself to people he could do a job at CDM.?

Well I suppose the fact he hasn’t made it into any of the eight match day squads that the first team has played this season is evidence that he hasn’t impressed them yet.

1 hour ago, hintonsboots said:

Is there any evidence that he hasn’t endeared himself to Frank and team ? Maybe if he could adhere himself to people he could do a job at CDM.?

I'm sorry for using the wrong word, not all of us share the same command of the the english language.

My sentiments re Mr Butterfield still remain the same and I again apologise for mis use of the written word, I'll refrain from posting again until I sort it.

3 hours ago, Rosythram said:

I'm sorry for using the wrong word, not all of us share the same command of the the english language.

My sentiments re Mr Butterfield still remain the same and I again apologise for mis use of the written word, I'll refrain from posting again until I sort it.

It was only a joke. No need to withdraw from the forum. ??

293737A1-0DD0-47E7-9B30-45C4C8D01014.jpeg

4 minutes ago, RamNut said:

why do you all keep going on about butterfield?

we know he's not featuring, but....there's nothing new. 

?

Because

a) it’s an open forum and b) more importantly after winning 4 on the bounce, soooo many other scapegoats are exonerating themselves, slowly but nevertheless can you believe it, we keep winning, I mean it’s all a bit surreal this early in the season.

So c) there surely has to be something (other than pies), to get stuck into on the football side.....ah Butterfield will do ?

On 04/09/2018 at 22:41, Ramitupper said:

If he's not getting game time, and he went down badly in Sheffield too, then he needs to be working on updating his approach to the game. In any other sport, you have to work to adapt your style to be successful. It's no different for Butters. God knows he's had a lot of time to think about it...

oh you mean like the wardrobe so how come he wasnt able to become a Nugent type players 90%of players play their way

12 hours ago, Rosythram said:

The forum is rife with rubbish puns so there was nothing personal about the joke.

But I have to say, you have hit a sweet spot where you manage to appear really sarcastic at the same time as sounding like a very articulate foreign student! 

On 2 September 2018 at 18:41, cannable said:

What utter drivel

Has his nose firmly in the money trough with no intention of going somewhere he can get a game, why doesnt FL consider him if he is so great , even in league cup games ???? lets hear your view instead of schoolboy quips !

3 minutes ago, Seaside Ram said:

Has his nose firmly in the money trough with no intention of going somewhere he can get a game, why doesnt FL consider him if he is so great , even in league cup games ???? lets hear your view instead of schoolboy quips !

You’re speculating on the circumstances regarding somebodies employment and extrapolating that view to attack their character 

6 hours ago, cannable said:

You’re speculating on the circumstances regarding somebodies employment and extrapolating that view to attack their character 

Hahaha edited to look up the meaning of extrapolating hey ? Should have checked the spelling of 'somebodies' too if you were trying to look clever! It doesn't alter my view on Butterfield though!!!?

Archived