v Reading (A) Match Thread

rynny

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, David said:

All you say that names on the back of shirts are for kids come at me! 

I’ll be strutting my stuff in this tonight......round the living room

0D4A91BB-5CB4-4000-9CA8-157C67A080AC.jpeg

You had already left secondary school when this lad was born, now you’re walking around pretending to be him.

I thought the rebrand from Daveo to David represented a new, grown up you?

4 minutes ago, Kernow said:

You had already left secondary school when this lad was born, now you’re walking around pretending to be him.

I thought the rebrand from Daveo to David represented a new, grown up you?

53E552F3-C3C5-4D4E-80A9-AFC35715EA90.gif

Buzzing for tonight, wasn't GR's biggest fan and wasn't over the moon with FL but it's been nothing but impressive stuff since him and JM walked through the door. Excited to see what team we're trying to build, what better game to show it against a former manager who feels hard done by his treatment here, hope we smash 'em. 

Season tickets waiting for me when I'm home in a couple of weeks after a few years out but I'll be tuning into RamsTV tonight out here in Vietnam at 02:00am. COYR.

44 minutes ago, MK-Ram said:

My Mount 8 arrived today in white. Not bad to say I only ordered it at 1pm yesterday and picked standard delivery.

Couldn't resist having one with Mount on. If he is as good as he looks and his reputation then it could be one to bring out in future years

Will you have the full shorts and socks pulled-up look??

No? Cos that would be sad?

39 minutes ago, GenBr said:

The Madejski Stadium has a park and ride. I work in Reading and the company I work for has basically rented one of the corners of that big gravel parking area. Last year when games were on we had Reading FC employees guiding us into parking spaces for some reason - just didn't know if we were actually allowed to be there after a certain time on a match day. Its being built over and a new multi-story to replace it though in the near future.

Didn't know that Park and Ride was there in Mereoak though - useful to know.

Its the south - everything is more expensive there. 8 hours in the Intu car park is £9 - 8 hours in the oracle in reading is £15.

Found a great parking space around the back of Holiday Inn, 10 minute walk,  bar had plenty of Rams in too. Can’t remember cost but similar to £8 from memory.

Not going today but went last year. I parked on Kybes Lane for free and walked through the Industrial Estate (15 mins or so). Was told to park there by a Reading fan of mine.

If you head for the Mereoak Park & Ride, then drive past it along Great Lea, onto Hartley Ct Road, then right onto Kybes Lane. Drive over the bridge crossing the M4 and park anywhere on the right (loads of Reading fans park there and were parked all the way over the bridge when I returned). 

Archived