v Reading (A) Match Thread

rynny

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, JoeDerby said:

Anybody else absolutely wet through for this game?!?! 

Can't wait.

Not quite sure what "absolutely wet through "means young man but as a senior supporter I am  most excited for this season .I have not been this excited since the missus bought a nurse's outfit.

1 hour ago, SuperFrankieL said:

Got my monthly RamsTV subscription up and running! Absolutely buzzing for the game tonight and football finally returning.

UTR all the way from India! ?

It won't be on, unfortunately, because the game is on Sky. Games shown on TV anywhere aren't on RamsTV.

That'll happen a lot this season with Frank in charge.

2 hours ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Team selection? Vydra, Martin and Thorne presumably not fit for selection, Anya,Hanson, Blackman and Butterfield out of contention.  

Only doubts for me are at CDM, winger and CF. Marriott must be lacking match practice so Nuge to start. 

Carson, wisdom, Lowe, hud, Keogh, Davies, Bryson, mount, Lawrence , nugent, Wilson.

subs Mitchell, fozzy, Evans, Ledley, FloJo, Marriott, jerome.

tough on Johnson, Pearce, Bennett and Thomas not to be in the squad but we still have a very large squad. 

Tough on Ledley if that's the team, he's been pretty important to the style of play in preseason. 

2 hours ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Team selection? Vydra, Martin and Thorne presumably not fit for selection, Anya,Hanson, Blackman and Butterfield out of contention.  

Only doubts for me are at CDM, winger and CF. Marriott must be lacking match practice so Nuge to start. 

Carson, wisdom, Lowe, hud, Keogh, Davies, Bryson, mount, Lawrence , nugent, Wilson.

subs Mitchell, fozzy, Evans, Ledley, FloJo, Marriott, jerome.

tough on Johnson, Pearce, Bennett and Thomas not to be in the squad but we still have a very large squad. 

Ledley in place of Huddlestone and I'd be more than happy with that starting X1 

1 hour ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

It won't be on, unfortunately, because the game is on Sky. Games shown on TV anywhere aren't on RamsTV.

Sky doesn't broadcast over here(India), in fact no one does the Championship on TV here, and I read that RamsTV broadcasts games to countries where the games aren't on TV so I'm hoping that's the case...

25 minutes ago, SuperFrankieL said:

Sky doesn't broadcast over here(India), in fact no one does the Championship on TV here, and I read that RamsTV broadcasts games to countries where the games aren't on TV so I'm hoping that's the case...

I hope you are right.

I have RamsTV here in the UK as I live a long way from PP.  As I am in the UK I can only get audio, but even then if it is being broadcast by sky the audio is not available. Audio? I ask you.

Not normally a problem as I have sky, but when away on holiday etc it really annoys me

10 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Badly hungover and got a cold and an eye infection. However, I’ve put my matchday playlist on for the first time in months and I’m about to go for a Wetherspoons fry-up and a pint before heading to Pride Park. This is what it’s all about.

Jesus, how old are you? 

Archived