v Reading (A) Match Thread

rynny

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Also, does anyone have an idea on the likelihood of Marriott starting tonight? I could do with knowing for betting purposes ?

5-10%. Back a winger or Mount ?. Or Nugent, but there's only a 95% chance he starts....!

14 minutes ago, ivo_knoflicek said:

Would be interested to know how much market penetration RamsTV has achieved in East Timor, Vatican City and the Faroes.

That said, I bet those subscribers collectively make more noise on a match day than the bit of West Upper where I sit...

Actually mate, its quite noisy in west upper.....

lots of slurping of coffee!

8 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Also, does anyone have an idea on the likelihood of Marriott starting tonight? I could do with knowing for betting purposes ?

I would bet on whether he scores or not. Better odds on whether he starts or not surely ?

24 minutes ago, DesertRam said:

Last 25 minutes is a safe bet IMO  ?

25 minutes ago, thederbyram said:

5-10%. Back a winger or Mount ?. Or Nugent, but there's only a 95% chance he starts....!

19 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

I would bet on whether he scores or not. Better odds on whether he starts or not surely ?

Cheers guys. I was thinking Marriott to score any time and Derby to win but I will pick someone else.

52 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Badly hungover and got a cold and an eye infection. However, I’ve put my matchday playlist on for the first time in months and I’m about to go for a Wetherspoons fry-up and a pint before heading to Pride Park. This is what it’s all about.

How come you're going to Pride Park? I guess the bus goes from there.... that's a really early start for you!  

5 minutes ago, BobbyTheReadingFan said:

How come you're going to Pride Park? I guess the bus goes from there.... that's a really early start for you!  

How do you rate your chances this season Bobby? Also, how do Reading fans view Clement? He got a bit of stick here for the style being a bit dull but he results were OK for the most part apart from the slump towards the end.

11 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Wrong thread perhaps (don’t want to disrupt @froggg‘s flow) but:

5FA3E28C-980F-45FC-A0A2-E5BBE2B6FD18.thumb.jpeg.f136280b6734542b7fd4b1bf0efcd5f0.jpeg

I think the inscription on that pint glass sums up what it’s like following Derby.

Way to ruin a decent breakfast. Fruity cider. Have a word with yourself, never get hairs on your chest drinking that rubbish.

Archived