Harry Wilson - Signed on a season long loan

DCFC1388

2 minutes ago, McLovin said:

A mix of a young Fernando Torres, Harry Kewell and Salah I’ve seen Liverpool fans describe him as.

I'm not sure that's a helpful description 

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, McLovin said:

A mix of a young Fernando Torres, Harry Kewell and Salah I’ve seen Liverpool fans describe him as.

Of course he is.... that’s what they let him out on loan....

A mix between those three could be....

a mardy player who is a massive waste of money, a dirty heating diver and a half a season wonder who won’t score again...?

On 15/07/2018 at 15:27, Cam the Ram said:

I doubt many, if any of us on here watched much of Hull last season when he was there and I doubt many of us regularly watch Liverpool's u23s, so we probably can't give much of a description other than the bits here and there we've seen. But for a player to have so much interest in him, Celtic, Rangers, a ton of Championship teams etc. and to score 7 in 11 starts last season at Hull, he looks like a very good player on paper 

What’s he like on grass though?* ?

* Im here all week. 

1 minute ago, MuespachRam said:

Of course he is.... that’s what they let him out on loan....

A mix between those three could be....

a mardy player who is a massive waste of money, a dirty heating diver and a half a season wonder who won’t score again...?

Has the cat pissed in your pool this morning or something? Blimey.

Does it matter if fans are excited over these signings through video games, YouTube or sticker albums, it's brought a load of positivity which hopefully spreads into the stands and the atmosphere going into the season which can only be a good thing.

After a season of fans at each others throats this makes a refreshing change, and if that's come through a video game who gives a toss. 

2 minutes ago, David said:

Has the cat pissed in your pool this morning or something? Blimey.

Does it matter if fans are excited over these signings through video games, YouTube or sticker albums, it's brought a load of positivity which hopefully spreads into the stands and the atmosphere going into the season which can only be a good thing.

After a season of fans at each others throats this makes a refreshing change, and if that's come through a video game who gives a toss. 

Ha ha...no but I did catch him drinking out of it the other day... damn cat..! Did I tell you that our last cat (Robbie Savage) passed away...? Sad day for football....! 

Cant blame the lad for wanting to come to the revolution...it’s not his fault...and it’s not Liverpool’s fault that they couldn’t hang on to him....it’s never their fault. 

1 minute ago, MuespachRam said:

Ha ha...no but I did catch him drinking out of it the other day... damn cat..! Did I tell you that our last cat (Robbie Savage) passed away...? Sad day for football....! 

Cant blame the lad for wanting to come to the revolution...it’s not his fault...and it’s not Liverpool’s fault that they couldn’t hang on to him....it’s never their fault. 

Just to let you know that laughing reaction wasn't about your cats death, but the Liverpool never their fault.

19 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Genuinely fed up of one particular poster getting a hard-on from being such a contrived contrarian and believing that all of the fans’ football knowledge revolves around him. duck off.

If that is getting you fed up, make sure you never go to the brexit/trump etc threads in the pub!!

Archived