Harry Wilson - Signed on a season long loan

DCFC1388

3 minutes ago, Mr Giggles said:

No only he's been into a Wickes Branch for some decking. 

He'll want decking if he goes to Stoke.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aparrently we are the only club that Liverpool have been given the green light to sign him - all we need to do is negotiate with the player and he’s ours. Aparrantly Lamps met with him and his representiatives over the weekend - so Wilson is ours to lose !! ??

2 minutes ago, Keepyuppy said:

Aparrently we are the only club that Liverpool have been given the green light to sign him - all we need to do is negotiate with the player and he’s ours. Aparrantly Lamps met with him and his representiatives over the weekend - so Wilson is ours to lose !! ??

I'm not getting too carried away until I see him in a shirt holding a scarf above his head. 

Percy is on fire..

Lampard has held talks with Wilson over a loan move and Derby are confident of beating off competition from Stoke, Reading and Sheffield United to sign the winger.

Stoke submitted an improved loan offer over the weekend but Wilson is expected to complete his move to Derby in the next few days.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/07/16/derby-close-loan-deal-golden-chelsea-midfielder-mason-mount/

14 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Imagine having a meeting with Gary Rowett and a meeting with Frank Lampard and having to choose which manager to spend every day of the next 9 months with...

“Look, i fink the reality is, you might get a game once our 30+ year olds have broken down, let’s get you in the building and see what happens” 

*blinks intensely*

8 hours ago, AshfieldRam said:

I want us to sign him so i can shout 'Willllsooooonn' really dramatically like on castaway  

wilson.jpg

I once did that at Glastonbury to an empty 2 litre bottle of coke I'd become attached to. Someone knocked it out of my hand and the crowd carried us apart, never to see each other again ,?

Archived