Harry Wilson - Signed on a season long loan

DCFC1388

3 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

wow....amazing I havent been this excited about a signing since we signed another youngster no one had ever heard of until last week.

He scored 7 goals and got 3 assists in 13 games for Hull in our league last season. It's strange to not have heard of him.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Your just showing your lack of football knowledge. Your the only one that hasn’t heard of him mate. The rest of us have ?

I smile every time I see a post from you....I always think "he MUST have visited St Petersburg with a name like that, he just MUST have"

I should just but Football Manager shouldn't I then I would be an expert like everyone else...

21 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

wow....amazing I havent been this excited about a signing since we signed another youngster no one had ever heard of until last week.

“Nobody could have heard of or seen a player unless I have too!”

PistoldPete2
3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Worried about his fitness. Seems to be a heavy smoker.

Pipe smoking doesn't count. 

Just now, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

The Mount signing almost overshadowed this move. But I think it could be even more important. We’ve lacked a potent wide threat since Ince left. Exciting! 

It is exciting - and we haven’t spent £11 million on Johnson and Butterfield either!

33 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

I smile every time I see a post from you....I always think "he MUST have visited St Petersburg with a name like that, he just MUST have"

I should just but Football Manager shouldn't I then I would be an expert like everyone else...

This is such a weird narrative you pedal.

That everybody who knows about young footballers must only know them from Football Manager. 

11 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

It is exciting - and we haven’t spent £11 million on Johnson and Butterfield either!

I still think that Dawkins, Jeff and Hanson would have done a job for half a season, perhaps a loan instead of Hanson if we weren’t too sure.

Archived