Harry Wilson - Signed on a season long loan

DCFC1388

Lets see that gives us an attack ethic consisting of.. 

Thomas

Mount

Lawrence

Wilson

and poss Josefzoon as well as Vydra if still here

Then add Bennet,  Thorne  Bryson and Huddlestone

Sounds good to me! After previously worrying about losing

Weimann and Russells ability to upset defences.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This one seems to be slipping more under the radar with all the excitement about Mason Mount.

If we can get this one over the line too, it'll be just as excellent a signing based on how Wilson performed at Hull last season.

The thought of Bryson, THudd, Mount, Lawrence, Wilson & A.N. Other in a dynamic 4-3-3 is a pretty mouthwatering prospect.

2 minutes ago, Carnero said:

This one seems to be slipping more under the radar with all the excitement about Mason Mount.

If we can get this one over the line too, it'll be just as excellent a signing based on how Wilson performed at Hull last season.

The thought of Bryson, THudd, Mount, Lawrence, Wilson & A.N. Other in a dynamic 4-3-3 is a pretty mouthwatering prospect.

I'd like An O'Ther to be a striker. 

Doesn't have to be Irish.

1 hour ago, Topram said:

God I can’t wait to see Bryson Wilson Lawrence and Mount going forward next season, every time one of them loses it Bryson will get it back and keep pressing! Bring it on

I like the idea but debate your balance in there :)

Needs a space for Huddlestone in CM and Ledley/Thorne in behind providing cover

Makes its slightly sweeter if Stoke made a late bid and he turned them down. Although it does surprise me.. Rowett's scouting range usually consists of players aged 32+. 

Archived