Harry Wilson - Signed on a season long loan

DCFC1388

Somebody should just sit the lad down and say, “Harry, do you want to be part of an exciting, entertaining team managed by a bloke with vision and flair or do you want to play dull boring football in the Potteries managed by an eejit with delusions of grandeur” ?

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Pearl Ram said:

Somebody should just sit the lad down and say, “Harry, do you want to be part of an exciting, entertaining team managed by a bloke with vision and flair or do you want to play dull boring football in the Potteries managed by an eejit with delusions of grandeur” ?

i'm sure he has his own brain and will make the correct decision. FGS against reading on the opening day :)

5 minutes ago, David said:

Not sure whats worse, Stokes trying to nab him or people still using Twitter without dark mode enabled

?

2 minutes ago, eddie said:

?

Still not on there? They have created a special area just for you as well. Right at the bottom of each conversation

"Show additional replies, including those that may contain offensive content      show"

40 minutes ago, irobinson said:

Q - Develop my Career with Frank Lampard or Gary Rowett?

No brainer

I liked Davies`s quotes about Rowett. "I respect him but it went no where" - Translated - You have to be joking, he had no chance of dragging me over there!  Wants to work with Lamps because hes a good guy to have in your corner etc.  Imagine if he quotes you on TV as a good player/coach material it might get a bit more airtime or kudos than Rowetts insignificant ramblings. Same for Harry. why would anyone want to be involved with Stoke, apart from the cash there is no attraction at all

23 minutes ago, David said:

Still not on there? They have created a special area just for you as well. Right at the bottom of each conversation

"Show additional replies, including those that may contain offensive content      show"

It holds zero attraction for me. There are enough narcissists on there without me adding my two penn'orth.

Just now, thederbyram said:

True, but he can't slag off our manager like our boys can slag off his ?

I'm led to believe that Rowett was a popular man in the dressing room.

Whilst I'm hopeful Lampard can get this one over the line, not sure we should dismiss Stoke's interest so easily over Rowett's style of football. 

They are spending a lot of money over there, money talks, whilst Stoke can't offer him more wages, the money spent could be seen as a higher chance of promotion to stick on the CV. 

I would say style of football only matters when a player doesn't see a role for himself in that team, Butterfield for example last season. If Wilson see's a place in Stoke's side that could easily be as tempting as a chance to work under Lampard and Morris.

Location could also play a part, they have the upper hand on us there, depending on where the lad lives (Chester?), may not have to move. 

As I say though, hopeful Lampard has him in the bag already, showed more willing, more desire and sold him Derby......or we have him locked up in Moor Farm with no phone access and just a pen and contract. 

Archived