Cameron Jerome - Signed for Göztepe

RiddingsRam

1 hour ago, hintonsboots said:

Remember watching Jossie score a brace at BBG . The old bloke next to me kept shouting go on Jossie, and his top denture fell out every time. Before the days of Polygrip.?

Don't remember that.   Do you remember when Jossie went in goal????  And how he used to try and protect Craig Short from the consequences of his Red Mists ???

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, t'oldu said:

Don't remember that.   Do you remember when Jossie went in goal???? 

I remember him in goal against Bristol City one Sunday afternoon on ITV when Sutton got sent off and Andy Comyn scoring a bullet header own goal past him with his first touch after coming on as a sub.......??

3-0 up with a Simmo hat- trick & lost 3-4 if I recall....?

13 hours ago, whiteroseram said:

I think @cheron85 is pretty on the nail there. He went to posh school and is heir to the JCB business apparently. 

Ive heard one person say they hate him because he’s heir to JCB and JCB donate to the Tory party...I’m as anti Tory as anyone but even I think that’s a stretch far to dislike someone on a link that vague, but maybe these things make a difference.

Also he scored against us a few times...well Nuge has done that plenty he’s as popular as anyone now 

This can’t be a serious post. The heir to the JCB fortune is Jo Bamford. Patrick Bamford was born in Grantham and brought up  in a little village in Notts.The link isn’t vague, it’s non existent

4 hours ago, RamontheMoor said:

I remember him in goal against Bristol City one Sunday afternoon on ITV when Sutton

I remember that game very well, I was standing on the popside with a young lady who wasn't really into football. When Sutton rugby tackled the forward the crowd hushed as the ref reached for his pocket, awaiting the colour of the card, There was a groan as it was red, at which point my companion loudly howled with laughter. We got a few funny looks, she didn't get invited to another game.

13 hours ago, StringerBell said:

But there's nothing anti-gay in the rest of the post, where are the gay stereotypes? Unless you're stereotyping gay people yourself. In which case you really put your foot in it there.

Read it again. If you don't find one give up!

7 hours ago, sunnyhill60 said:

Read it again. If you don't find one give up!

He talks about him being feminine or not manly. If you think that's anti-gay then that means you think gay men are by definition feminine or not manly. Many are, not all.

In your effort to label someone else a bigot you've gone and said something bigoted yourself.

9 hours ago, Arsene Titman said:

This can’t be a serious post. The heir to the JCB fortune is Jo Bamford. Patrick Bamford was born in Grantham and brought up  in a little village in Notts.The link isn’t vague, it’s non existent

I said I heard someone say it which is true, I did. I haven’t investigated who the heir is because I couldn’t care less

https://www.transfermarkt.com.tr/goeztepe-cameron-jeromeun-peinde/view/news/317877

Article linking Jerome to Goztepe in Turkey again? Suggests he has begun talks with the club.

Translation reads...

Göztepe pursues Cameron Jerome

Sports Toto Super League Fenerbahce defeated Goztepe 1-0, the centrifugal transfer to the UK turned the route.

It is reported that the yellow-red people who want to insist on Besiktas' Vagner Love but somehow can not find the floor of the deal with the player and the club have begun the meetings with Cameron Jerome .

Lastly, it was learned that Göztepe, a team of Championship teams (?), submitted favourable proposals to the 31-year-old footballer wearing Norwich City form. Coach Bayram Bektaş also wants to see the English football team and the transfer will be shaped within 2 days was emphasized.

Jerome, who started playing soccer in Cardiff City, ran ball in Birmingham, Stoke City, Crystal Palace, Derby County and Norwich. Experienced striker who has never been out of the UK in his career has scored 7 goals in 35 games out of the Championship last season. Cameron Jerome, who has been in the Premier League for years, managed to score 86 goals in 374 games. Jerome England U21 National Team 8 times while playing the goal did not live in love. Göztepe also appeared in the left wing wearing a Boluspor form, officially requesting Meras. It was claimed that Galatasaray was also active for hope.

Feel a tad sorry for CamJam as towards the end of last season he was one of the few bright lights in the gathering gloom. He's clearly not part of Frank's plans though so a move elsewhere makes sense for all parties. He really needs to be playing games at this stage of his career and that won't happen at Derby. If a move is indeed on the cards then I'd wish him well. He always seemed like a really nice lad and a grafter to boot, so I hope he does well wherever he ends up, though not against us, obviously!

52 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Feel a tad sorry for CamJam as towards the end of last season he was one of the few bright lights in the gathering gloom. He's clearly not part of Frank's plans though so a move elsewhere makes sense for all parties. He really needs to be playing games at this stage of his career and that won't happen at Derby. If a move is indeed on the cards then I'd wish him well. He always seemed like a really nice lad and a grafter to boot, so I hope he does well wherever he ends up, though not against us, obviously!

Blame Rowett for probably the worst 6 months of his career.

8 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

Blame Rowett for probably the worst 6 months of his career.

Argghh! Really trying to forget old snakey given I was one of the few who backed him to stay and deliver some stability. Great call that turned out to be! I think I'll just focus on a future with Frank and forget slippery completely if I can. Take your point ref CamJam though ?

It is understood Jerome is set to move overseas before the deadline...

Jerome’s agent, Eric Walters, told the EADT/Ipswich Star: “Cameron has decided on going elsewhere because of his association with the Norwich faithful, whose company on a Saturday afternoon he thoroughly enjoyed."

http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/cameron-jerome-not-joining-ipswich-town-1-5671488

@deano180 Just copy and paste the link ?

Archived