Cameron Jerome - Signed for Göztepe

RiddingsRam

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2
1 hour ago, hintonsboots said:

If you click on the 71 people talking about this link above for Twitter there seems to be mass hysteria re Cam Jam signing, also didn’t realise he had done some work in the adult film industry..allegedly ?

A tUrkey twizzler? 

All the best to him. What an impact in a short space of time. Once match fit he pretty much single handedly secured Derby the playoffs and gave us a fighting chance against Fulham. Seems like a top bloke too.

I for one will remember his short spell fondly. Actually a decent signing for all that snake was maligned over it.

Good move... to be fair cant fault him... he come in... underwelming signing... gave 100% scored a few goid goals just not the sort of player to push us on or make us better... glad he’s gone but seems a nice bloke & gave his all in the short time he was here.. good luck 

Any professional that moans about signing autographs for kids outside the ground loses all respect from me. Whining and moaning, huffing and puffing cos he has to sign a few autographs, love to see him do that in Turkey, see how the fans react to him there for doing that. 

9 hours ago, rynny said:

Any professional that moans about signing autographs for kids outside the ground loses all respect from me. Whining and moaning, huffing and puffing cos he has to sign a few autographs, love to see him do that in Turkey, see how the fans react to him there for doing that. 

Didnt realise he’s done that. Horrible if he has

11 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

Didnt realise he’s done that. Horrible if he has

Didn't want to post it when he was still here as he should have support of the fans but seeing so many posters put that he is a good professional, top bloke etc thought now was the right time to post it. 

Archived