Cameron Jerome - Signed for Göztepe

RiddingsRam

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, NorwichLad said:

Sounds like you're talking rubbish to me.... you got 7 points in your final 3 league games to secure your play off place and Jerome scored in all three of them.... his 2 goals at Cardiff and 1 goal at Villa were worth 3 points (2+1), and you finished 2 points above Preston in 7th.

If he hadn't come into form at the end of that season you probably wouldn't have finished 6th, fine margins because you'd probably consider him to be a legend if you'd gone up as play off winners in the same way that we think that Simeon Jackson is a legend even though he's utter dog poo. 

Norwich fans are losing patience with Farke.... and TalkNorwichCity is crap, they are both boring posh kids who were brought up on Waitrose nosh and have probably never been in an Asda. Plus somebody needs to tell Jack that his bird is falling down the scale at an alarming rate, pretty sure she was an 8 when unveiled and is now a 6, unless he's downgraded recently. Or up the scale, depending on what way you look at it. 

Support for TalkNorwichCity seems to be at its highest amongst those aged under 21 whose mummy and daddy haven't let them go to an away game with their mates yet 

I work round the corner from Asda in Norwich and I don't blame em!

19 hours ago, Will the Ram said:

If you’d seen us play against Sunderland H & Burton A you might have an idea of how we played from January onwards. We made bottom of the table teams look like world beaters. The 2 worst performances I’ve ever seen.  Boring football with no results.

Jerome was terrible for us before the Cardiff game. Then he turned into a different player. I wouldn’t say he rescued our season. If anything he prolonged the agony.

I don't really care to be honest, I was just replying to the bloke who said that Jerome should have been a loan.

My primary point is that you wouldn't have got him on loan, because that wouldn't have suited Norwich's needs.... which was to get him off the payroll for the 2018/19 season. 

5 hours ago, NorfolkRam said:

I work round the corner from Asda in Norwich and I don't blame em!

Pretty sure the TalkNorwichCity lads live in Cringleford / Little Melton / Hethersett area..... where somebody stealing a shopping trolley would be the talk of the town for weeks. I grew up at the city end of Dereham Road.... can't relate to those kids, I wasn't discussing what type of hummus from Waitrose I had packed for the game at their age, and that is legitimately the type of conversation they routinely have on their channel.

1 hour ago, NorwichLad said:

Pretty sure the TalkNorwichCity lads live in Cringleford / Little Melton / Hethersett area..... where somebody stealing a shopping trolley would be the talk of the town for weeks. I grew up at the city end of Dereham Road.... can't relate to those kids, I wasn't discussing what type of hummus from Waitrose I had packed for the game at their age, and that is legitimately the type of conversation they routinely have on their channel.

Is the Reindeer pub still there? That used to be a good place to go for a drink

Rough translation below from Göztepe. Com

Seems medical is done, contract signed and he's met everyone. Good luck to him. Great Pro and did very well at the very end of the season. 

Cameron Jerome, from Göztepe's Derby County, England's Championship club, arrived in Izmir yesterday. The striker, who signed the official contract with yellow-reds, met his new teammates and technical delegation. Mr. Göztepe Technical Director Mr. Bayram Bektaş stated that Jerome believed that he would make a great contribution to the practice, "Jerome does not need to mention the quality, I think that you will bring us a lot of plus.

Screenshot_20180831-072539_Chrome.jpg

On 12/06/2018 at 10:08, RadioactiveWaste said:

Happy to see him go.

He's like a used car you brought cheap, ran for six months ok then sold for most of what you paid for it. No hard feelings, did a job.

How I felt then and how I feel now. Good pro, good luck to him, wont knock him because put the effort in.

8 hours ago, 3766dan said:

Is this loan or permanent? News on fee? 

He was the sole reason we had a mini revival at the end of last year and always put a shift in. I wish him all the best. Good professional. 

Won't be a lot either way , his contract is up at the end of the season. 

Archived