Cameron Jerome - Signed for Göztepe

RiddingsRam

49 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I fear Friday will see Reading with 11 men behind the ball and it will be a case of seeing if we can break them down.

I feel sorry for the Derby fans expecting us to batter them as I can't see that happening.

I dont expect us to batter them. It'll be a tough game First game of the season teams don't want to lose it. It probably won't be a specticle, but i expect us to win ?

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

I dont expect us to batter them. It'll be a tough game First game of the season teams don't want to lose it. It probably won't be a specticle, but i expect us to win ?

I expect us to annihilate them. And I'm usually pessimistic. 

12 hours ago, jimbobram said:

Agree, first games generally never are. True reflection of the season. I do expect us to win by a couple of goals but let’s see, this is a good time to play reading 

25 minutes ago, Lakes said:

It must be really frustrating for Mel and Frank trying to get shot of these players that arent in the mix, I have faith we will get a few out before the 9th.

Frustrating for Frank.

Tough lesson learned (hopefully) for Mel.

49 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Frustrating for Frank.

Tough lesson learned (hopefully) for Mel.

What? Backing the manager is a bad thing?

4 minutes ago, eddie said:

Well, Eddie, don't you think there's a section of our supporters who think they have a divine right to see Mel slosh millions on players, and then complain that they could have done it better and cheaper?

As the hatchet-man MD who was brought into our business to drastically cut costs said 'There's nothing easier or more pleasurable than spending other people's money'

3 hours ago, eddie said:

Where did I say that?

Your jumping on the wrong point Eddie - Mel would tell you himself that he's learned some hard (expensive) lessons.

I bet you we don't end up with a 33 man squad, trying to offload a raft of average players on £25k plus a week under his watch again, not while we're in the Championship.

By the way, I'm a "Mel supporter" and appreciate everything he's done and is doing for the club.

Archived