Snake City watch

Zag zig

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know Gary from my days playing youth football (played with his lad) I actually like him as a person and I am disappointed for him that he’s not doing well. Think they will give him a handful more week to see if he can turn it around. Things can change quickly in the championship. Suspect to see him change the shape like he did at Derby

1 minute ago, Waffle said:

I know Gary from my days playing youth football (played with his lad) I actually like him as a person and I am disappointed for him that he’s not doing well. Think they will give him a handful more week to see if he can turn it around. Things can change quickly in the championship. Suspect to see him change the shape like he did at Derby

Okay Gary Rowett. 

High turnover of players, new playing style, while still having some bad eggs on big wages. Not an easy job. Villa spent big when they came down had a similar start, sacked di Matteo then did ok but nothing special for remainder of the season before they got to playoff final last season.

im absolutely delighted for the snake! 

On their forum:

But who would replace him? It's the poor standards from players who are better quality but appear not to be trying.

We can't replace them because no-one wants our cast offs.

It's going to take this season to repair the damage Hughes did.

Changing managers will just delay the process, Rowett has a proven record let's have patience.

Read more: http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/281759/stoke-wigan-athletic-match-thread?page=24#ixzz5OwZrjPXG

Shall you tell them or me? ?

Archived