Snake City watch

Zag zig

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Andicis said:

So um, all those people who claimed last season that Rowett was a good manager...

A number of things need to be recognised, some are fearless loyal to those who wear the shirt.  Some of us, me included, recognised it was results over performances and rocking the Rowett boat was a risk.  Ultimately he was found out as most if not all expected, some were more reluctant to admit it.  Tbh trying to get a rise out your fellow fan is a bit low and I am a bit surprised.  But hey you’re right he is a clusterf*** just glad we seemed to get the best out of him

Just now, Spanish said:

A number of things need to be recognised, some are fearless loyal to those who wear the shirt.  Some of us, me included, recognised it was results over performances and rocking the Rowett boat was a risk.  Ultimately he was found out as most if not all expected, some were more reluctant to admit it.  Tbh trying to get a rise out your fellow fan is a bit low and I am a bit surprised.  But hey you’re right he is a clusterf*** just glad we seemed to get the best out of him

I was actually mainly having a joke to see if I could get some bites from it, don't read too much into it. I'm just glad he's gone.

Just now, Andicis said:

I was actually mainly having a joke to see if I could get some bites from it, don't read too much into it. I'm just glad he's gone.

Ok coyr

my first game on Saturday but I hope for a result but not yet expecting a performance 

Archived