Snake City watch

Zag zig

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stokies aren't happy again...

'So we had our only real spell of the game with Crouch and Afobe up front so he immediately takes Afobe off and puts Crouch up by himself isolated with no support. I have changed my mind, Rowett is just Pulis in a jumper instead of full club shop.'

'Desperate desperate hoofball.'

'Hoofball back in town with no direction of pass and we keep giving possession away! Boohoo'

'It’s like I’ve woke up and gone back 10 years the way we are playing.'

'We are absolutely dross.'

'That final substitution has killed us as an attacking threat. That's 2 weeks running he has done that.'

'I can cope not winnng but my god if this is how we will play all season then regardless of where we finish my enjoyment and appetite will diminish quick. It’s aimless, garbage long ball junk with little direction or quality.'

'Uninspiring is the only word I can think of.'

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/281597/preston-north-stoke-match-thread?page=28

20 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Said it before, but Ben Pearson from Preston would be a great signing.

least we’re still above Stoke ?

They quoted stoke £10m for him according to reports.

3 minutes ago, RamNut said:

They quoted stoke £10m for him according to reports.

Much like the £8 million reports for Waghorn probably, though it would take a hefty chunk of money to get him now he’s been consistently good for Preston the last couple of seasons.

34 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Good intelligent football from Stoke.

Crouch is on so,HOOF!

Yet possibly the best tactical decision he made before or during the game.

Crouch is a nuisance and first touch a back header in the net. He’s so gangly and difficult to play against, no doubt they had to readjust and rethink how they played him, before they had chance he’d already scored.

Just saying as no doubt right about Hoof, just glancing at their forum suggests you are anyway. They can keep hoof and Rowett boredom, I don’t care we’ve lost a couple of games, I’m excited and nervous going to games. Stoke fans will be bored rigid most of the time and angry with it when they don’t win.

Pulis Mark 2 here to be enjoyed.

3 hours ago, Zag zig said:

Yet possibly the best tactical decision he made before or during the game.

Crouch is a nuisance and first touch a back header in the net. He’s so gangly and difficult to play against, no doubt they had to readjust and rethink how they played him, before they had chance he’d already scored.

Just saying as no doubt right about Hoof, just glancing at their forum suggests you are anyway. They can keep hoof and Rowett boredom, I don’t care we’ve lost a couple of games, I’m excited and nervous going to games. Stoke fans will be bored rigid most of the time and angry with it when they don’t win.

Pulis Mark 2 here to be enjoyed.

Stoke fans wake up angry.......

3 hours ago, maxjam said:

Stokies aren't happy again...

'So we had our only real spell of the game with Crouch and Afobe up front so he immediately takes Afobe off and puts Crouch up by himself isolated with no support. I have changed my mind, Rowett is just Pulis in a jumper instead of full club shop.'

'Desperate desperate hoofball.'

'Hoofball back in town with no direction of pass and we keep giving possession away! Boohoo'

'It’s like I’ve woke up and gone back 10 years the way we are playing.'

'We are absolutely dross.'

'That final substitution has killed us as an attacking threat. That's 2 weeks running he has done that.'

'I can cope not winnng but my god if this is how we will play all season then regardless of where we finish my enjoyment and appetite will diminish quick. It’s aimless, garbage long ball junk with little direction or quality.'

'Uninspiring is the only word I can think of.'

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/281597/preston-north-stoke-match-thread?page=28

They didn’t listen ?

34 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

They live in Stoke, can't say I'd be best pleased.

You'd have thought being native to stoke, most stoke fans would have moved beyond anger and to bleak acceptance by the time they're old enough to post on football forums. And stoke fans who aren't native and are glamour supporters.....

Sith Happens
11 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Does look like some of those police are relishing it, but only shows part of the story I guess. The stoke fans were clearly upto something for the police to be called in like that. Surely any responsible parent would have taken their kids away from such behavior anyway.

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

Does look like some of those police are relishing it, but only shows part of the story I guess. The stoke fans were clearly upto something for the police to be called in like that. Surely any responsible parent would have taken their kids away from such behavior anyway.

Yeah, the police are shaking up tgeir bottles, and the stoke fans are still shouting and singing at them. Fair enough if you’ve want to be billy big balls, and give it the bigun, but don’t go moaning when the inevitable happens, and for gods sake when they start shaking up the spray, you get you’re kids out of there. Anyone in tears clearly isn’t hard enough to be facing down the cops. Take your kids to a crochet class instead. 

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

Does look like some of those police are relishing it, but only shows part of the story I guess. The stoke fans were clearly upto something for the police to be called in like that. Surely any RESPONSIBLE parent would have taken their kids away from such behavior anyway.

This is Stoke fans, if they weren’t responsible they wouldn’t support Stoke ?

Being serious, odd for all our daft lads I never saw a line of cops with batons and pepper spray needed when we have been Preston, it’s a real friendly ground and crowd. 

Odd again any eejit, with or without kids would stand there goading the police, when they are shaking their sprays and poised?

Yep, they really do deserve what they get those Stokies.

Archived