Official: It’s Frank, 3 year deal

cosmic

Massively enthused by the last couple of weeks. As I said after losing at Fulham, I wasn’t even disappointed. I’d stopped being bothered. I was bored of watching us play in that Rowett fashion. 

So to somehow, so quickly, be free of Rowett and now have what I can only describe as an exciting new manager at the helm, I feel reinvigorated and looking forward to the new season. 

Will Lampard succeed? Who knows. But it’s created a buzz. The players in that dressing room will have huge respect for him for what he’s achieved on the pitch, in their era. The media will be all over us like a rash. The commercial and marketing opportunities are clear to see. Of course, entertaining, winning football is the biggest driver for us, but I hope everyone gives Frank and the players time. 

What a fantastic couple of weeks. 

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Jody Morris should be announced soon. 

Someone from Chelsea staff on the fitness side too.

Also a familiar face might be the GK coach. 

Mart Poom  currently goalkeeping coach for Estonia national side

Chris Jones was first team fitness coach had his role watered down a little when Conte came in and appointed his own fitness people.

11 minutes ago, Carnero said:

See there are more comments about Sol Campbell on the thread.

Thank god we didnt get lumbered with him. Really really can't take to the guy.  As a player he was awesome but there is something slightly off-key and cold about him.

Its not a race/colour thing, I really can't take to Tony Adams either who is very similar in many ways as a player, but I find both of them pompous, deluded, full of self-importance and nowhere near as intelligent as they think they are.

Well Mel's got a knack of lifting the gloom ,creating new enthusiasm for us fans and no doubt boosting season ticket revenues.

it should be interesting if nothing else.Let's hope we have finally found a manager capable of success.

good luck Frank, Do us proud .Let's hope we are in for a good season.

Archived