• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frankly, I am very impressed!

Mel...What a guy!

Frank...What a guy!

A chance of good football again!

My targets for Frank and his team...

1. Remove any non 100% committed players.

2. Sign some excellent loans - full quota please.

3. Put a smile on every Rams Fan's face.

4. Be contending for top six with three games to go.

5. Get a couple of our under 23s playing 15 games next season.

6. Hang onto Vydra, Davies, Thomas, Bryson, Carson at all costs, at least until xmas.

7. Fill the ground regularly.

8. Ideally finish above Maclaren and Rowett.

COYR

Emphasis again and again on hard work. 

No resting on his laurels. Wants to prove he is up to it.

Often heard Harry talking about his commitment, drive and total determination to train and get every drop out of his given talent. 

People asking will he get annoyed at players  being at a lower level of skill...yes by God he will...and demand they work until  they get every drop of performance on the pitch.

Both younger and older players will want to play for Frank.

Very impressed that Mel said that Frank knew 80% of the good players in other academies that Mel mentioned. Let the raids begin!

Appointment - you know that it makes Frank'nsense.

News Flash - German centre back signs - Ivana Frankfurter!

If I had the chance of losing in the play offs/winning the play offs with Rowett and keeping himor

losing in the play offs and getting Frank

I would choose the second option every time  because I like good football. Full stop!!!

Never mind the WBA play-off win, the QPR play-off defeat, the 5-0 v Forest, Wanchope's debut at Old Trafford, ... - the club's media profile has been higher today than at any time since the attempt to sign Roberto Baggio was the top of the page headline (in double size letters, no less) on Ceefax. Exciting times. 

The press conference this morning was simply quality. I'm not sure we could have expected any more from Frank - he was exceptional. No "in the building" or "the reality is" - he's a polished media pro but also comes across as genuine, humble and focussed on success. Can't wait for the season to arrive - and that's the polar opposite of how I felt two weeks ago.

22 minutes ago, Grimbeard said:

Nah, it's not natural, and no good will come of it.

Of course it’s natural to be excited, that’s what all manager appointments should bring, excitement for the new era. 

No way of telling how it will go, Pete Tong or promotion, but good has already come of this forum by bringing the fans back together again and fully behind the manager.

My thoughts on Rowett have not changed, but in many ways his departure is a blessing having divided the fan base so much. I’ve not seen this level of excitement for a manager in my time on the internet. Nowhere near. Embrace it, might actually turn out to be a decent season ahead. Expect Pride Park to be rocking for the first game of the season regardless of who we play. Can’t wait.

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

A very good interview with Natalie Jackson, some interesting questions that got good well thought answers from Frank. TBH best interview I've listened to so far.

You lost me at Natalie Jackson!?

Archived