Fulham F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

Strictly ITK .. I can reveal the lads are on the train right now, ( 3.59 to London ) on their way to the smoke. My sister in law is on the same train but the team has its own carriage .. she has found a friend ( she’s like that ) anyway “Carol” - the new travel companion “friend” is almost wetting herself with excitement,  but kind of spoilt the fun by saying she thinks they are playing Spurs ?

Sister in law is now telling Carol that Her son (my Nephew ) has a box for the game ... ( actually a Fulham supporting mate got him a ticket and he’s promised to sit on his hands and only have a half before kick off. ... 

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

If offered a penalty shoot out now would you take it?

Good question but no. I think the odds are currently in our favour. By the very slimmest of margins, the bookies currently agree (though of course that's purely on where the money has gone): https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/championship/fulham-v-derby/to-qualify

9 minutes ago, jono said:

Strictly ITK .. I can reveal the lads are on the train right now, ( 3.59 to London ) on their way to the smoke. My sister in law is on the same train but the team has its own carriage .. she has found a friend ( she’s like that ) anyway “Carol” - the new travel companion “friend” is almost wetting herself with excitement,  but kind of spoilt the fun by saying she thinks they are playing Spurs ?

Sister in law is now telling Carol that Her son (my Nephew ) has a box for the game ... ( actually a Fulham supporting mate got him a ticket and he’s promised to sit on his hands and only have a half before kick off. ... 

I've heard Weimann is missing. He's gonna jog to London as a warm-up.

6 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

As @Carnero mentioned I'd go 

Carson 

Keogh.      Davies.   Forsyth 

Wisdom.  Huddlestone Johnson Anya 

Weimann.            Lawrence 

Jerome 

Yep, this is my preferred formation. Vyds to come on around the 60 minute mark and score 4 against a tiring Fulham side.

5 hours ago, Parsnip said:

A couple of weeks ago you'd have been mocked for such a suggestion. Mocked.

Oi!!! Not by me!

I'd have been too busy laughing....

3 hours ago, Lambchop said:

...or a shame faced encounter in the gents. 

They actually call themselves the Cottagers too! Was George Michael on the nickname selection committee?

42 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

If offered a penalty shoot out now would you take it?

**** no. I'd couldn't go through that, I'd be huddled in a dark shed waiting until it was over

And I don't even own a shed....

9 minutes ago, Topram said:

Atwell is the ref isn’t he?

7 minutes ago, Whoneedshuls said:

Thought it was kavanagh ?

Any update on this? Hoping to get this horses head DPD'd over by 10am tomorrow, Mrs Parsnip wants it out of the Utility room sink.

Can not wait antill tomorrow evening, with Gary Rowetts tactics and the beast up front I can smell Wembley. I say we are going up, we are going up, we will get a 1-1 draw tomorrow evening, which will see us at Wembley once again. Once a ram always a Ram. P.s can not wait to see RoyMac5 at Wembley, the drinks are on me mate, hope you are well, not heard from you since we beat Fulham at home, hope you enjoyed Gary Rowetts master tactic plan LOL.

Archived