Derby County F.C. v Fulham FC

Boycie

great executed game plan. really slick play first half. started to break down from 70mins i think. we wont go gung-ho but we cant defend for 90mins because we will get beat. think the game plan is to play it as if it was 0-0. 

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, it's 1-0 at halftime.  We can actually do this.  Good performance on the whole, but will probably have to step it up a bit in the second leg.

Next time will have to find a better viewing option.  If i hear another sentence in Czech i think i will scream.  Carsona this Weimano that, i think i even heard a Keoghski

Beautiful. That’s how you win football matches. 

Pass pass pass, where you going? Nowhere. Take your possession percentage and stick it in your trophy cabinet if that’s what floats your boat, we’ll just give it to Camram Jerome and stick it in your net ?

Delighted to be going to Fulham leading, would have been even better if away goals rule was in play.

Fulham largely battered us, they were extremely unlucky not to have scored.

On the flip side, we were ao wasteful going forward. A better pass and we were in on goal one vs one at least three times.

Weimann and Lawrence in possession were dire. Wrong option or distinct lack of quality.

We desperately need a midfielder with mobility too. Would take Glen Kamara in a heartbeat.

We looked knackered and couldn’t press at all for the last 25 mins. Fulham really should have taken advantage.

Get a mobile CM who can press, better quality in the final third and a proper wingback and we’d be a lot better to watch.

4 minutes ago, Pottig said:

What a captain Curtis Davies is

Indeed.  It was a gutsy move to change captain mid season, but i think it was the right one.  Now Keogh is free to play as best suits him

Archived